Address: near Emert Street
Wentworthville NSW 2145
There is a cute playground at Ringrose Park on Emert Street, Wentworthville. There is a partially fenced play system, best suited for younger kids. It has slide, abacus, monkey bar, small tunnel, climbing net, ladder, bridge, sliding pole and more elements. It would be interesting for the youngers. Next to the playground there are some sports courts for the older kids and adults, they can play some sports and ball games. Car parking is right beside the playground. Good place for some daily activities.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Monterey Street Park is a place for family picnics. There are BBQ, picnic table and drinking fountain at the entrance. Playground includes toys like spring riders, see-saw, swing and a play system with bridge and sliding pole. A couple of benches are around. There's plenty of space for running around. No fence though.
near 52 Monterey Street, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- There is a small but cute playground at Gregory Park on Gregory St, Greystanes. There is a play system with nice painted pannels, slide, bridge, sliding pole, climbing frames, and there are two senior swings. Large grassy area is good for kids to burn some more energy, running around and play ball games. You can sit on one of the benches at the side under shady trees. Or bring a blanket and some sandwiches and make a, enjoyable picnic with the littlies.
near LOT 36 Gregory Street, Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is located on Darcy Road. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides (junior and senior)and a spring rider. Next to this play system there is a set of swings (for baby’s and senior kids) there is even one of those spinning noughts and crosses games.
near 80 Darcy Road, Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- Playground is located beside Oval and is divided in two areas, one for little ones with swings (one baby) and slide and the other one with climbing tower. Benches are beside the playgrounds. Toilets and drinking fountain are on the other side of Oval.
opposite 9-13 Hayes Ave, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- This playground is located on Thane Street. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net, a set of swings and a sliding pole next to it. All equipment is set on a softfall area. Around the park you can find two seats.
24-26 Thane St, Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
11 Hayes Ave, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- This is a simple playground with swings and a play system with slide, bridge and sliding pole. Benches are aside. Shame there's no shade.
near 2 Biscayne Avenue, South Wentworthville NSW 2145, Australia
- Playground offer toys like two spring riders and a play system with two slides, climbing net, sliding pole, fort and bridge. It'll keep your child occupied for a while. There's a bench nicely located in the shade. Please help make this article better and add some photo and comments, thank you
LOT 14 Macklin St, Pendle Hill NSW 2145, Australia