Playground:River Park, Cowra
Address: near 137 Taragala Street
Cowra NSW 2794
This playground is set at River Park what is on the edge of Lachlan River in Cowra. You can reach it from Taragala Street, also there are car parks. The playground is situated adjacent to the Cowra Swimming pool and over looks many of the well kept sporting fields. It is unfenced, unsheltered but shady by beautiful big trees. The play equipment includes swings, pommel swings, forts, slides, various climbing and sliding frames, monkey bar, flying fox and more elements that keep kids entertained. You can find beautiful grassy areas for picnics, also picnic tables and BBQs. Toilets are available, too. Excellent place for family active recreations and family days.
You can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a well equipped playground at the pretty nice Brougham Park on Fitzroy Street in Cowra. It is shady by trees plus covered, unfenced, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes fort, slide, swings, various climbing frames and more entertaining elements. There are covered picnic tables and covered BBQ. Toilets are close. Nice grassy spaces dotted with nice trees, cute paths and in the middle of the park there is a lovely rotunda. You can bring ball for the littlies to kick it and a picnic blanket to lounge in the grass under shady trees. Really nice and relaxing place, great for family picnics. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 94 Fitzroy Street, Cowra NSW 2794, Australia
- Nice playground is set on Russart Street. Suitable for toddlers and all abilites.It is unfenced,unsheltered.Toys:fort with slide,swings,paralel bars,climbing frames and little basketball court.Shedy trees around. Seats under the trees,picnic tables,bbq,car parking,toilets.So kids and adults can enjoy to be active together.
near 21 Russart St, Lyndhurst NSW 2797, Australia
- Anderson Park is found on Lovell Street in Young. There is a basic but cool fenced playground and right beside a covered BBQ area. You can find swings, two slides, small tunnel, abacus, noughts and crosses, climbing frames and stand on spinner. It is best suited for younger kids, and suitable for toddlers. There are shady trees above the play area. The BBQ area has two picnic tables and Two BBQs. Car park is right there.
near LOT 3 Lovell Street, Young NSW 2594, Australia
- Carrington Park playground is located on Caple St in Young. The playground has the usual elements as play system with spiral and fireman's pole, bridge, slide, climbing frames and more. There is some grassy space for ball games. Parents can find seats. There are shady trees around and walk tracks. The park has also picnic area with bbq facilities. Car parking is right there. Nice shady park, great for family picnics.
near 17 Caple Street, Young NSW 2594, Australia
- This playground is a well equipped one, set on Millthorpe Road in Millthorpe. Fenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment has lots of element: baby, senior and pommel swings, slides, challenging set of climbing frames, sliding poles, playhouse with small tunnel, running roller, see saw, abacus and more entertaining toys. There are benches for the lazy parents, also picnic tables with and without covers for the hungry ones. You can find tennis courts beside and a big grassy sports court which is great for some ball and sports games. Car park is right next to the playground. Nice country feel. Great place for big play and fun! If you are there don't forget to visit the Golden Memories Millthorpe Museum on Park Street.
near Millthorpe Road, Millthorpe NSW 2798, Australia
- This playground is set near the Lake Canobolas Rd near the lake. It is unfenced, partially shaded, suitable for toddlers. The play elements including senior and baby swings, mini boat with steering wheel, a set of various climbing frames, flying fox and more. Toilets nearby including disabled. There are nice and interesting walk and bike paths, grassy areas, seats, picnic facilities including covered tables and BBQs, all are great for recreational activities and relax. Pretty nice and natural environment with big trees and nice views. Great for family relaxes! Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 2 Manchester Road, Canobolas NSW 2800, Australia
- Blayney Adventure Playground is situated at Heritege Park on Adelaide Street and Hobbys Yards Road. Well equipped and pretty nice place with more play areas. As toy equipment, you can find many of toys for all ages, there are senior, pommel and baby swings, giant flying fox (it is uncovered), springers, spinners, slides, tunnels, various climbing and sliding frames, sand pit with diggers, mini train, giant chess game and more. The play areas are covered and soft fall grounded. Cool bike track is running around and between the play areas. Some grassy areas are good for ball games. Furthermore you can find fenced dog off-leash area, fenced wetlands and tennis courts beside. Picnic facilities are available, including BBQs and covered picnic tables. Car parking and toilets are available, too. Fantastic place for family and group picnics and for active and passive recreations.
near 2 Adelaide Street, Blayney NSW 2799, Australia
- This playground is situated on Woodward Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a see-saw, a set of swings, a climbing tower and a monkey bar.
near 96 Woodward Street, Orange NSW 2800, Australia