Playground:Riverbank Park Playground, Yass NSW
Address: Yass Valley Way
Yass Nueva Gales del Sur 2582
This playground is located on Yass Valley Way. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with a slide, a spider, a climbing net, a monkey bar and a sliding pole for older kids. Next to it you can find a playhouse and at the front of it some themed toys which simulates a frog and a boat. Thre is also a fort and a slide for younger kids.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Banjo Paterson Park is located on Meehan Street in Yass. The playground is partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a slide with ladder, spring rider and some other toys. There are sheltered picnic tables at the park.
near LOT 1 Meehan Street, Yass NSW 2582, Australia
- The Yass Caravan Park is located on Yass Valley Rd. The playground is close to the road, it's fenced. Partly shady by trees around, it's best for younger kids. There is a play unit with slide, sliding pole, small tunnel, bridge, various climbers. There is an oval beside, great for older kids. The park offers toilets and drinking water.
near 32-46 Yass Valley Way, Yass NSW 2582, Australia
- The Coronation Park is a pretty nice and well equipped park in Yass, located on the corner of Yass Valley Way and Browne Street. It has a cool playground, plenty of picnic tables, covered BBQ, toilets, car parking and nice grassy areas. You can find Yass Valley Visitor Information Centre there with lovely souvenirs. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered, partially shady by big tree. The play equipment has an exciting tall spiral slide, a baby plus a senior swing, fort, simple slide, bridge, noughts and crosses, monkey bar, flying fox and various climbing frames. This place is ideal for family picnics and for rest stop.
near 237-251 Yass Valley Way, Yass NSW 2582, Australia
- The Henry Lawson Park is located on Pollux Street in Yass. The playground is partially fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There is a play system with slide, ladder, poles, climbing net, flying fox, see saw and a baby and a senior swing. There is a picnic table under natural shade.
near 28 Pollux Street, Yass NSW 2582, Australia
- Simple local playground, accessed on Yeo Cres. Unfenced, unsheltered. The play equipment is best for younger kids, there is a toddler slide, monkey bar, spiral slide and a set of swings. Plenty of open grass around, also an oval. Bus stop is right there.
near 5 Yeo Crescent, Yass NSW 2582, Australia
- Simple local playground for younger kids. Located on Townsend Pl. The park is partly fenced, the play area is unsheltered. There is a slide, ladder, sliding pole, also a set of 2 swings and a see saw. Some grass beside.
near 9 Townsend Place, Yass NSW 2582, Australia
- Basic playground, set beside a soccer field on Yass Valley Way. There is a fort, slide, climbers and other basic elements. Grasssy spaces around and trees. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details. Edit: please, help to find the name of this park/reserve/place. Thanks
near Yass Valley Way, Yass NSW 2582, Australia
- This playground is found by the Advance Hall of Bowning, on Short St. It's unfenced, unsheltered. There you can find the basic elements of toys as slide, various climbers, swings, etc. Open grassy space beside for ball games. Trees around, great to put a picnic rug.
near 10 Short Street, Bowning NSW 2582, Australia