Address: West Botany Street
This playground is located on the corners of Firmstone Garden and West Botany Streets in Arncliffe. The entire playground is sheltered with many things for the smaller kids to keep busy with including the sand pit which covers the base area of the playground. There are sheltered picnic tables for the adults and a large open field adjacent to the playground for the older kids.
Rockdale City Council, ph: (02) 9562 1666, http://www.rockdale.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is situated on Spring Street and has been built mainly to entertain the younger kids; however there is a medium sized field adjacent to it which could be used to kick a ball by the older & younger kids alike. There is a canal running alongside the playground which is fenced off from the play area and field. There will be some road noise. There are plenty of trees creating natural shade.
Spring Street, Banksia NSW 2216, Australia
- Located on Bryant Street in Rockdale, this playground is completely sheltered with a sheltered picnic table within the fenced boundary. It is a lovely playground with a nice array of activities for the younger children. Rockdale Park has a few open spaces where activities can be enjoyed by the older childred. Bryant street is a relatively busy street, so some road noise can be expected.
Bryant Street, Rockdale NSW 2216, Australia
- Cahill Park is situated on Levey Street in Arncliffe. It has a very full playground with lots to do for kids of all ages to entertain themselves with. With facilities such as tennis courts, plenty of open space, a dam, etc; even the adults have plenty of options. There is plenty of parking in and around the park as well as shaded picnic tables. The rowing club a short walk away has Coffee and food.
Levey St, Wolli Creek NSW 2205, Australia
- Arncliffe Park has 2 playground areas. 1 on Mitchell Street side which is fenced in and the other on Broe Avenue side which is not fenced in. There is plenty of space and open fields in the park and it also houses a cricket pitch with practice nets for the older kids.
near 14-16, Mitchell Street, Arncliffe, NSW 2205, Australia
- Do your kids like boats? There's a big sail boat shaped playhouse with slides, climbing toys, bridge and more. Spring riders are beside it, swings are a little further along. Across the large parking lot is sandy beach (to the east) so you can take kids for some water play in the Botany Bay. BBQs are close to the toys, C Side Restaurant is at the end of parking lot to north.
near 169 Bestic Street, Brighton-Le-Sands SNW 2216, Australia
- Want your kids to have fun? Bring them to this playground. They'll be busy for quite some time. A big climbing tower, fort with slide, other climbing toys, flying fox and more and more... Playground is fenced and partly sun shaded. Toilets are a bit far away, but parking lot is right at hand.
near LOT 7021 Holbeach Avenue, Tempe NSW 2044, Australia
- There is a cute playground for the little ones at Hazlehurst Reserve, located on the corner of Princess Street and Moate Ave. Fneced, unsheltered, there is some shade by trees. The equipment is set on a soft fall rubber underfoot and includes baby and senior swing, 2 springers and a play system with slide and various climbing frames. There are two benches for the parents. Good to take the littlies for some play.
near 12 Princess Street, Brighton-Le-Sands NSW 2216, Australia
- This is a quaint little playground which is geared mainly for the younger kids. The playground is completely fenced in and is located on the corner of Gardiner Avenue & Wolli Creek Road in Bardwell Park. It has a small bicycle track for the beginner cyclists and some soft fall ground cover to protect the little ones from any hard falls. With a cricket field alongside it, there is minimal noise here, other than what is generated by the two suburban roads bordering the playground.
Corner of Wolli Creek Road and Gardiner Ave, Bardwell Park NSW , 2216, Australia