Address: near 151 Belmore Road North
Riverwood NSW 2210
Riverwood Wetlands Playground is located on Belmore Road North, Riverwood. Unfenced, unsheltered, colorful rubber soft fall grounded. The equipment includes slides, small climbing wall, climbing net, spiral balance beam, big net swing. There is a skate park for the older kids, and cool bike track for the small bikers. You can find seats, picnic tables and BBQs, while the kids are burning energy you can cook them some fine outdoor lunch. Also, you can bring blanket to lounging in the grass. Pretty nice and lovely walk paths for more experiences and nice, relaxing view. Car parking and toilets are available, too. Pretty nice place to send your time with quality after a busy week.
You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground is set at Salt Pan Reserve on Kentucky rd. It is small area but shaded and partially fenced. Shady trees around, bike and walk path,car parking, benches.Open area is good for some games and run around for child. The equipment are: little fort with slides, ladders,steps and some climbing frames.
near 48 Kentucky Rd, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- The fully shaded playground is on the Wiggs Road at the McLaughlin Oval in Sidney, which is fenced and has a bike path and a parking for cars. Some trees give a shade and have a little open field. Across the road is the Craig Street Reserve with hearths and shaded picnic tables and seats beside a little creek, a good place for a BBQ picnic with children. This soft fall coveraged playground is suitable for toddlers. The equipment are: two swings, a large spiral slide .... tables and seats. A good place for children to play until the lunch fry.
end of 11 Lupin Avenue, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- There is a small cute playground at Riverwood Park on Coleridge St.It is fenced, sheltered with very big open area.Shady trees around.Suitable for toddlers and for all ages. Has seats, car parking,water for drink, toiltes.Toys: climbing spider net, climbing frames with little fort,stand on spinner, spring rider,pannel table.
near 100 Coleridge St, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- A short walk from Riverwood Station and Woolworths, this simple playground is found on the corner of Webb St and Keppel Ave Riverwood NSW. You will find a swing, slide and see-saw. There are a bunch of trees and a foot path running through the park to ride a bike on.
Corner of Webb St and Keppel Ave, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- Werona Avenue playground is located on 19 Werona Avenue, Punchbowl, New South Wales. The playground has a swing, fort, slides and a spring rider. It also has an open field nearby for children to run around in. The playground is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is set in a residential area.
19 Werona Ave, Punchbowl NSW 2196, Australia
- This challenging park is set on Munmurra Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, monkey bars and a set of swings. At the side of this park you can find some parking and seating.
19 Munmurra Rd, Riverwood NSW 2210, Australia
- This playground is located on Karne Street. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a slide and two spring riders. You can find some benches at the side of this park. Around this park you can find a bike track. A bus stop can be found at the front of the park.
69-73 Karne Street, Narwee NSW 2209, Australia
- This playground is locted on Oleander Court. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find a set of swings, a fort with two slides and a rope bridge and a see-saw.
2 Oleander Ct, Peakhurst NSW 2210, Australia