Playground:Robert Pymble Park
Address: 2 Park Crescent at the corner of Alma Street
Pymble NSW 2073
At the instersection of Park Crescent and Alma Street there is a lovely fenced playground for smaller children. It is set in a shady area, surrounded by trees. There is a set of two swings (one baby swing), two spring riders, a slide, a single pole merry-go-round and a see saw. Behind the playground there are four tennis courts for high schoolers (or parents) and a public toilet by the tennis courts. A block away there are - Be Cafe, - Plymble Gourmet Pizza, Pasta & Ribs (phone 99831222), - Pymble Gourmet Food & Coffee Lounge amongst other shops on Grandview Street.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Na-rang Park playground is located near 70 Ridge St, Gordon. It is a very nice, fully fenced playground for young children. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw, several single pole see-saws, spring rider and a car shaped playhouse. There is also a drinking fountain, a picnic table and a bench.
near 70 Ridge St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- North Pymble Park / Bannockburn Oval is located at the corner of Bannockburn Road and Birubi Avenue, Pymble. There are many parking spaces by the park, located at the Bannockburn Road. Area is partially fenced. Children can play on two swings (one baby), slide and climbing net. There is a bench and a picnic table for parents. Toilets are to the south of the park.
Corner of Bannockburn Road and Birubi Avenue, Pymble, New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Yarrawonga Close Reserve is located near 1-3 Yarrawonga Close, Pymble. It's a small playground, complitely shaded by trees. There are swings and spring rider.
near 1-3 Yarrawonga Close, Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- Gordon Glen playground is set near 50-52 Dumaresq St, Gordon. Playground is not fenced. It is suitable for preschoolers. It has a slide, swing, see-saw. there is also a bench for parents.
near 50-52 Dumaresq St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- Irish Town Grove is located at the corner of Princes Lane, Turramurra. Children can play on two playgrounds that include a slide, two spring riders. Parents can visit near-by shops, such as Heritage House Turramurra on Bannockburn Road and C'ellar Vie, Granny Smith Natural Food Market, Cordonys or Snips, all located on Princes Street. Sorry there is a bad photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing toys - thanks.
Princes Ln, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
- Kendall Street Reserve is located at 27 Kendall Street, West Pymble. The playground is mostly shaded. Children can play on spring rider. Beside the playground there are two tennis courts. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND ADD THE DATA, THANK YOU
near 27 Kendall St, Pymble Novi Južni Wales 2073, Avstralija
- Pee Wee Park is a fenced playground, located at 37 Kiparra Street, Pymble. Children can play on slide, two swings, monkey bar and spring rider. There is enough open area for children to run around and play ball games.
near 37 Kiparra St, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Cameron Park is located at the corner of Eastern Road and Gilroy Road, Turramurra. This is a very nice park for younger children. It's complitely fenced and mostly shaded. There are many toys for children to play on - junior cycling track, two swings (one baby), bus shaped playhouse, slide, smaller climbing wall, single swing, see-saw, train shaped playhouse. A big sitting area is beside the playground. Across the road are Abbott's Antiques, Australia Post - Turramurra CPA and Hair Studio Turramurra.
near 5-7 Eastern Rd, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia