Playground:Roberts Reserve Playground, Five Dock
Address: near Arthur St Near Noble St
Rodd Point NSW 2046
The Roberts Reserve is located on Crn of Arthur St and Near Noble St, Rodd Point. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There is a small play unit with slide, ladder, noughts and crosses and shop front, also there is a baby and a senior swing and spring rider. Benches are available under shady trees.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set in Nield park, located on the Nield Avenue in Rodd Point. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. There is slide with ladder and pole, small climbing net with abacus, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. Also, there is a football court for older kids. Public toilets, cafe and nice view of the water.
near 18 Nield Avenue, Rodd Point NSW 2046, Australia
- The Sibbick St Reserve is located on Russell Street in Russell Lea. It is partially fenced and shady with nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. There are two play houses, two spring riders, a baby and a senior swing. There is a basketball half court for the older kids while the littlies enjoying swinging. Seating are available.
near LOT 1 Russell Street, Russell Lea NSW 2046, Australia
- This park is located on Boomerang Street and Motley Avenue near the water front. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with two slides and a bridge. You can also find a set of swings and two spring riders. Some nice trees and grassy area to run around in as well
near 29 Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045, Australia
- There is a cute playground right beside the Early Childhood Centre in Five Dock Park, located on the corner of Park Rd and First Ave. It is fenced, sheltered, soft fall grounded. Best suited for younger kids. The equipment includes a fort with slide, bridge, abacus, climbing frames and more play elements for kids and benches for parents. A big grassy areas and an oval on the other side of the park are great for ball games or even to kite flying. There is a cool skate park for the older kids at this park, a basket half court beside, also tennis and other sports courts on the other side of the park. Nice gardens, flower beds and walk paths make this park more enjoyable. The park is dotted by some covered picnic tables or bring a blanket and lounge in the grass under some nice shady trees. There is a cute rotunda in the middle of the park, too. Superb place, there is something activity for any ages! Also great for relax, read a book or just watch the kids fun play. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 121 First Avenue, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- This is an amazing playground, located on Henley Marine Drive. It is fenced (with fancy electronic gates) and well shaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with a slide, a monkey bar, a set of swings, an amazing electric merry go round. There is also a spinning climbing net. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area. There's a great bike track with two lanes so bring kiddy bikes. There is a large open field beside the playground. There are toilets, BBQ and eating areas. Some smaller quieter playing areas for the smaller kids are dotted around the edge of the main playing area.
19A Henley Marine Drive, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- Reg Coady Reserve, is an open parkland on Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield. You will find a set of swings tucked away at the back. there is plenty of open area to run around and some big trees to play around.
near 83 Dobroyd Parade, Haberfield NSW 2045, Australia
- The playground is located on Wareemba Street. It has a slide, steps, XOX, spring rider and some suspended swinging toy. It has seats around.
near 80 Wareemba Street, Wareemba NSW 2046, Australia
- The Russel Park is located on Byrne Avenue in Drummoyne. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, climbing net, monkey bar, chain bridge, spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. There are some benches and sheltered eating area with tables. Across the road you can find a bay.
near 46 Byrne Avenue, Drummoyne 2046, Australia