Address: 27 Military Rd
Watsons Bay Nueva Gales del Sur 2030
This playground is lcoated on Military Road. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find two spring riders, stepping stones, a toddler toy, a monkey bar and a climbing tower. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Next to the park you can find some platform seats.
ph: (02)9391 7000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Parsley Road inside Parsley Bay Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with three slides and one tunnel. At the side of this play system you can find a see-saw and two set of swings. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. Near the park you an find two unsheltered picnic areas, parking and some seating. Oh and don't forget the beach and bay, and great place to play in the sand and water.
near 22 Parsley Rd, Vaucluse NSW 2030, Australia
- A park with a view to a lighthouse, pretty cool I think. Found on Jennsen Ave (near Clarke St), Vaucluse NSW. This is a pleasant playground with swing, slide, spring based see-saw and a spring rider all on softfall. The park is very open (with good views over the ocean) but can get very windy. Enjoy some walks or bike rides through the park as well.
near 1 Jensen Ave, Vaucluse NSW 2030, Australia
- This park is located on Hopetoun Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes a fort with a slide and a monkey bar, swings. This park is near the Vaucluse shopping strip and adjacent to Vaucluse Bowling Club.
near 29 Hopetoun Ave, Vaucluse NSW 2030, Australia
- This playground is accessible from Military Road and Isabel Avenue in Vaucluse (there are bus stops). It is partially fenced, shaded by sail plus trees, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a fort with slide, abacus, climbing frames, four swings, one with baby bucket and lots of low level puzzles. The grassy area is good for some ball games. There are picnic tables and seats. The Kimberley reserve playgroup, part of Playgroup NSW runs here too on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Lovely place. Please help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
Isabel Avenue, Vaucluse NSW, 2030, Australia
- There is a small playground on the corner of Military road at Dudley Page Reserve, Dover Heights. Unfenced, unsheltered. It has a very high slide, swings, a see-saw and a rope climbing tower and there is plenty of flat ground for playing cricket or kicking a ball. Most of the equipment at the park is suited for older kids. There is no baby swing. There are very great learner bike path. If you have toddlers then check out Caffyn Park which is just around the corner. You can find benches for relax. Fantastic place with it's breathtaking panoramic views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Sydney Centrepoint Tower. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 59 Military Road, Dover Heights NSW 2030, Australia
- This adventure playground is located in Clifton Gardens Reserve, on Bradleys Head and Chowder Head walk at the Chowder Bay with beach for swimming or just a play in the sand, toilets with showers & change rooms. The play area is sandy, sheltered by sail, unfenced, suitable for all ages. The equipment includes wheelchair swing, large rope climbing ball, climbing tower and more climbing nets, swings, merry-go-round, spring riders, big see saw, slide, sliding and climbing poles, and the whole play area is sandy, as a big sandpit, so bring beach toys too and the littlies will enjoy a sand play under the shade cloths. :) There is a long walk, the Bradleys Head and Chowder Head walk, there are open grassy areas, good for ball games, also picnic tables. You can get fresh coffee at Ripples Chowder Bay at the east end of the beach. There are toilets, change rooms, showers and car parking. Superb place for all the family!
near 23 Morella Road, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- This playground is located on Vickery Avenue inside Lyne Park. Lyne Park is located on the Sydney Harbour foreshore. It is unfenced and unshaded.As toy equipment you can find a themed playground. There are two play systems one for younger and another one for older kids. There is one fort with slide for youngr ones and another fort with a slide and bridge for older ones. It has also got a spring rider and two sets of swings. The park provides a range of local and regional recreational opportunities, access to a commercial seaplane base and provides access to ferry services. There is also some parking on Vickery Avenue.
near 1 Vickery Ave, Rose Bay NSW 2029, Australia
- The playground in Balmoral Park is located on The Esplanade, Mosman, New South Wales. The playground is located next to Balmoral Beach. It has a fort, climbing net, monkey bar, see-saw, swings and a slide all placed on soft fall. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. There is a beach near the playground suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers.
near 2 The Esplanade, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia