Playground:Robertson Park, Mudgee
Address: near 17 Lovejoy Street
Mudgee NSW 2850
This playground is set at Robertson Park on Lovejoy Street in Mudgee. It is fenced, partially shaded by sail, soft fall grounded. Suitable for all abilities. a play system with ramp, fort, slide and various climbing frames, there are senior swings and a swing with special harness, stand on spinner. There is a cute bike track for small bikers. You can chill on bench inside the fence or cook some fine outdoor food as there is a covered BBQ and picnic tables outside the fence or lounge in the grass reading some good book. At the middle of the park there is a pretty nice rotunda surrounded with rose beds. Great place for some outdoor recreation. Car park is right there, toilets are for a few meters.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A pretty nice park on the bank of Cudgegong River, there are lovely picnic spots (covered picnic areas), bike and walk ways, swimming pool, nice spaces and of course a playground. The play area is partly fenced, and unsheltered. Good equipment: forts, bigger and smaller slide, abacus, climbing rope tower, various climbing frames, swings, tunnel, ix-ox, etc. Plenty of car parking right there. There are more restaurants nearby. You can help to make this article better by uploading photos, thanks.
near 13 Short St, Mudgee NSW 2850, Australia
- It is usual playground set at Kandos Park on White Cres. Has benches,Picnic table,garbage bin,shady trees around.So nice grassy open area for some games.Toys:little fort with ladder and slide, swings one for toddlers,flying fox,spring rider,climbing tower with some elements.Suitable for car parking.
near LOT 14 White Cres, Kandos NSW 2848, Australia
- There is a well equipped, fenced playground at Cameron Park in Wellington. It is located on Mitchell Hwy. The play areas are shaded by trees. The play equipment includes swings, springer, boat play structure with slide, sliding pole, various climbing frames, flying fox and more entertaining elements. There are benches for chill and watch your kids play. Car park available, toilets and disabled toilets are close. Nearby is the Wellington Olympic Swimming Pool. The park has nice paths, beautiful trees and flowers, water fountains and monument, enjoyable to walk and view. Nice place for a long, relaxing and pleasing afternoon with the family.
near 6-16 Mitchell Highway, Wellington NSW 2820, Australia
- There is a small playground t Teamsters Ten Park next to a picnic area and tennis courts on Lay St, Montefiores. It is fenced and shady by nice trees. There is a fort with spiral slide, noughts and crosses, small tunnel and climbing frames. There is big grassy space for some ball games. The picnic area has covered tables with bbqs. A very quiet spot, great for some recreation.
near 15 Lay Street, Montefiores NSW 2820, Australia
- Eglinton Oval playground is located on the corner of Alexander and Park Street, Eglinton. It is unfenced, sheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes the next elements: tire swing, senior and baby swing, springer, flying fox, fort, slide, sliding pole and some climbers. The big oval next to the play area is great for more activities, so bring balls, kites. Also, there is a cute bike track for the small bikers. You can find seats and picnic tables for chilling, snacking. Car park is available. Good place for some outdoor activities.
near Cnr of Alexander St and Park St, Eglinton NSW 2795, Australia
- A small playground surrounded with grass, located on Eglinton Rd beside the Macquarie River. You can help to make this article better by adding details and photos of this playground. Thanks
near 252 Eglinton Road, Abercrombie NSW 2795, Australia
- This park is accessed all from Scarborough Pl, Dunoon Pl, Honeysuckle Cl and Appleblossom Grove. There is an open grassy field and a shaded playground in the middle of it. You can find the play elements as slide, climbers, swings etc. Nice panorama around. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos and details about this playground, thanks :)
near 11 Scarborough Place, Abercrombie NSW 2795, Australia
- It's a well equipped, shaded and partly fenced play area. Suitable for toddlers and for older kids, too. The toy equipment: baby and senior swing, stand on spinner, spring rider, vertical spider rope net, fort with two towers, wave slide, steps, climbing wall, bridge, spiral pole, smaller slide, pommel step bridge and other entertaining elements. There is a bench beside. Open grass around.
near 7 Halfpenny Drive, Kelso NSW 2795, Australia