Address: Robertswood Avenue
Found on Robertswood Avenue in Blaxland, this playground is small yet well equipped with plenty to keep the younger kids happy. There is a picnic table on offer as well a grassed area with vast amounts of shade.
Blue Mountains City Council
ph: (02) 4723 5000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is found between Ravine & Park Avenue in Blaxland and is accessible from both. There are 2 playground areas, one for the younger kids which is completely fenced and a playground for the older kids too. It has swings, slides fort and some other toys.
Ravine Avenue, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia
- This playground can be accessed from both Matthew Parade & Richards Street in Blaxland. It offers playground equipment for the younger kids, surrounded by tennis courts and large open grassed areas for the older kids to enjoy. There is plenty of shade on offer from the trees that line the park.
Richards Street, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia
- Located on Hope St in Blaxland NSW. Basic, partly fenced, shady by trees. Play equipment: climbing net, some "rocks" and "crocodile" on the rubber surface, springer and few other toys. Car park beside. Bench. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 11 Hope Street, Blaxland NSW 2774, Australia
- This playground is found at the end of Glen Road (near the corner with Outlook Avenue), Emu Heights. It is unfenced, unshaded and located inside an open field area. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings and a play system which includes a bridge.
End of Glen Rd, Emu Heights NSW 2750, Australia
- This playground is located on St Johns Road in Blaxland and is well equipped for both the younger and older kids. There are two sets of equipment in the playground, one for the juniors and one for the slightly older kids. There are also two basketball courts alongside the play area keeping the oldest kids entertained, while the adults sit around a picnic table in the shade of the trees.
St Johns Road, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia
- This park is located on Lowery Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment: a set of swings (junior and senior) and a slide. At the side you can find some seating.
near 2 Lowery Close, Emu Plains NSW 2750, Australia
- This playground is located on Clissold Avenue inside Clissold Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: two sets of swings and a fort with two slides. This is an open field area with lots to enjoy. At the side of this park you can find some parking.
36 Wedmore Rd, Emu Heights NSW 2750, Australia
- This playground is located on Hare Street in Glenbrook. The playground is completely fenced in and is overlooked by a shaded picnic area. The playground itself is also well shaded and alongside the Glenbrook Oval Cricket Field. It is well equipped for the young kids, with a skateboard park and other open areas on offer for the older kids. Parents can easily enjoy themselves relaxing while all the kids are at play.
Hare Street, Glenbrook NSW, 2773, Australia