Playground:Robin Place Reserve
Address: near 47 Jacaranda Road
Sydney NSW 2229
This is a small but very enjoyable playground located on Jacaranda Road in Sydney. The play area is patyalli fenced, unsheltered. You can find a baby and a senior swing, climbing farmes with slide, monkey bar, sliding pole and challenging bridge. There is a benche. This park is attached to a large oval. A great park to take older children, as they can play football or soccer while the young ones climb on the playground equipment. This park had a really nice feel. Good for some play and relax.
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Woodward Avenue, Caringbah. As toy equipment you can find a fort with two slides, (one senior and another one for junior kids) and a monkey bar. There is also a spring rider and a set of swings. There is an unsheltered picnic table as well.
22 Woodward Ave, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- This small playground is located on Castelanu Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two set of swings.
near 2 Castelnau Street, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is located in Breen Park, next to a Glenn McGrath Oval. Kids can play on toys such as fort and tow slides. It is situated in a nice shady area and fenced from the street by vegetation fence. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
204B Willarong Rd, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia
346A Kingsway, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is located on Sunnyside Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a rope bridge, a monkey bar and a spring rider. Around the park you can find a bike track. There are some seats around this park.
20 Gordon Street, Caringbah NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground on Bonnieview St is located next to a stone wall where kids can try their climbing skills. Toys include playsystem with slide and rope bridge. There are two sets of swings and plenty of area for running around. A bench is located at the entrance to the park so parents have the overlook so kids to run on the street.
8 Bonnieview St, Burraneer NSW 2230, Australia
15 Laguna St, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia
- This playground is located on Allambie Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a set of swings (one for baby and another one for older kids)
near 8 Allambie Avenue, Caringbah South NSW 2229, Australia