Playground:Robinson Reserve Playground, Anna Bay
Address: near 16 Fitzroy Street
Anna Bay NSW 2316
The Robinson Reserve is located on Fitzroy Street in Anna Bay. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. You can find play unit with fort, slide, bridge, monkey bar and other climber. There is a baby and a senior swing. Picnic tables ans BBQ are available. The open view of the water make nice feel, great place for some refresh and fun. Car parking, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Boronia Drive in Salamander Bay. The playground is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. Suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with slide, ladder and poles, also, there is a baby and a senior swing. There are sheltered picnic tables and grassy spaces in this park.
near 12 Boronia Drive, Salamander Bay NSW 2317, Australia
- This playground is located on Soldiers Point Road in Salamander Bay. The playground partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, various poles, ladders, monkey bars and many activities for climbing, jumping and sliding. The park is host an oval, picnic tables and BBQ. For a few meters away, you can find public toilets. Car parking, too.
near 253-255 Soldiers Point Road, Salamander Bay NSW 2317, Australia
- This fully fenced playground is set at the Tomaree Sports Complex, located on Nelson Bay Road in Nelson Bay. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, twisted slide, tunnels, ladders, shop front, poles, noughts and crosses and some other toys. there are covered and uncovered picnic tables and BBQs. The park is host to plenty tennis courts, cricket courts, oval and swimming pools. Public toilets and car parkings, too. It is a perfect location for families to enjoy some quality time together.
near Nelson Bay Road, Nelson Bay NSW 2315, Ausztrália
- The Koala Reserve is located on Cook Parade in Lemon Tree Passage. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a baby and a senior swing. There is a picnic table under shady trees. You can find the ship harbour, great the boat lovers.
near 2-4 Cook Parade, Lemon Tree Passage NSW 2319, Australia
- The Henderson Park is located on Cook Parade in Lemon Tree Passage. This playground is set on the beach. It is unfenced and unsheltered. As toy equipment you can find a play unit with twisted slide, slide, tunnel, ladders and other climber. There is a nest swing. There is a big sheltered picnic area with some tables and BBQ facilities, and you can find unsheltered picnic tables at the park. Car parking is available.
near 31 Cook Parade, Lemon Tree Passage NSW 2319, Australia
- George Reserve - Soldiers Point Playground is between the busy Soldiers Point Road and the beach of Salamander Bay in NSW. It's partially fenced from the road. There are a long parking for cars and bus stop for a short walk nearby. The playground is sanded. There are five playing elements: two swings, two spring riders and one climbing tower. Beside you have two seats and more unsheltered picnic tables with some shielding trees. There are drinking fountain and toilets. The views are amazing, the playground is good and beach area fun as well.
near 173 Soldiers Point Road, Salamander Bay NSW 2317, Australia
- The Corlotte Point park is located on Corlette Point Road in Corlette. Nice playground at the beach side. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. You can find play unit with slide, tunnel, fireman's pole, monkey bar and some other climber, also, there is a spring rider. You can find sheltered BBQ and some unsheltered picnic tables. The open view of the water and the open space are all big plus joy, great for the families relaxing day. Car parking, too.
near 10 Corlette Point Road, Corlette NSW 2315, Australia
- The Conroy Park is located on Sandy Point Road in Corlette. The playground is partially fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a play unit with slide and many activities for climbing, jumping and sliding and a baby and a senior swing. There are picnic tables and BBQ. Great place for some outdoor activity and relax.
near 39A Sandy Point Road, Corlette NSW 2315, Australia