Address: 102 Galston Road
Hornsby Heights NSW 2077
This playground is located on Galston Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and climbing net, rope bridge and also a single pole merry-go-round for a few kids . At the side you can find a set of swings. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side you can find a tennis court and a couple of sheltered picnic tables. Toilets are next to the playground.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Meredith Avenue inside Hopeville Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with two slides and a set of swings. This place is great for outdoor entertainment for large families and groups.
near 31 Meredith Avenue, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia
- Playground settled in a residential area at the corner of Hyacinth and Amor Streets in Asquith. There is open space to play, the two swings are on rubber soft fall. The other equipment is in woodchip softfall. The main playground is partially shaded by trees. Equipment is : swing, slide and fort and some other toys.
near 31 Amor St, Asquith NSW 2077, Australia
- Storey Park is found on Old Berowra Rd Hornsby NSW. It is a fenced narrow playground, with some swings, a slide and climbing equipment. simple but fun spot. Behind the playground is a large field where you can kick a ball around as well.
near 8 Old Berowra Road, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- It's a small unfenced and unsheltered playground with basic equipment, set at Asquith Park, near Rotherwood Ave. You will find a set of swings, some climbing frames, slide and few other elements. There is plenty of grass around to play, also, there is an oval right next to it. You will find some seating and tables under natural shade, pack some snack and a good book and chill while the kids play. Car parking is nearby off Rotherwood Ave.
near corner of Rotherwood & Wall Avenue, Asquith NSW 2077, Australia
- Ulolo Community Park is a nice simple open area on the Corner of Montview Prde and Galston Rd Hornsby. You will find a couple of sets of swings, a swing based see-saw and a few picnic tables.
Corner of Montview Prde and Galston Rd, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia
- This playground is located on the Corner of Mildred Avenue and Jersey St Hornsby NSW. It is fenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing tower, a spring rider and a sliding pole. Around this park you can find a bike track. At the side you can find a sheltered picnic table and two seats.
Corner of Mildred Avenue and Jersey St, Hornsby NSW 2077, Australia
- This Small Playground for younger children is beside the Montview cricket field, at the end of Kookaburra Road. Or enter from Mountview Road Entrance. There is plenty of parking (but it does fill up for weekend sports). Toilets in building beside playground. The playground is good for toddlers and pre-schoolers with a short slide, spinning toys and a tunnel.
7 Kookaburra Rd, Hornsby Heights NSW 2077, Australia
- Nice Playground with lots of different equipment across three main levels. The Playground is part of the Lessing Park and offers as well a big lawn for playing. The BBQ place is covered, there are toilets, a little dark and dingy but not to bad.
1 Lockwood St (cnr of Lessing St), Asquith NSW 2077, Australia