Playground:Rooty Hill Central Park
Address: near 2 Barker Street
Rooty Hill NSW 2766
Playground is located in the middle of green area so kids have a lot of space to run around and play. Toys are just basic - two swings (one baby), spring rider. There are some poles where kids can run around or climb.
Parking spaces are available if entering from Rooty Hill Rd South. If you want some coffee or eve lunch there's Lone Pine Tavern across the street.
Please help make this article better and add some photo and comments, thank you
Bankstown City Council
ph: (02) 9707 9999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The playground in Nicolaidis Crescent is located on 21 Nicolaidis Crescent, Rooty Hill, New South Wales. The play ground is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers and is located in a residential area. It has a fort, slide and monkey bar on soft fall; there is also a see-saw swing. It has a basketball court for primary and high schoolers. There is an open field around the playground for children to run around and play in.
21 Nicolaidis Crescent, Rooty Hill NSW 2766, Australia
- Nurragingy Reserve Playground is a great area with a couple of playgrounds located at different spots. There are lots of picnic tables and BBQ's and plenty of car parking space. It's a great family outing spot for hiking or ball sports or just family picnic. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
near 40 Knox Road, Doonside NSW 2767, Australia
- Playground is located in next to a large open field for ball games. It offers lots of different toys to keep children entertained. There are two benches and a bikepath around the playground. Toilets parking spaces are a short walk away. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Charlie Bali Reserve, Knox Rd (at Eastern Rd), Doonside NSW 2766, Australia
- Smaller playground with lots of area for children to run around and play. Car parking is available aside the road.
near 19 Doonside Road, Doonside NSW 2767, Australia
- Bungarribee Homestead Park in on Steeltrap Drive in Bungarribee. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. Kids can enjoy varied playground elements has fort with slide, climbing nets, monkey bar, climbing and sliding poles, 4 seats see saw, merry go round, swings, and very interesting and challenging set of climbing frames. There are benches for parents to chill and watch their kids play. There are covered eating area with tables and BBQ. Public toilets are available. There is large grassy space where kids can burn energy,too.It is perfect location for families to enjoy some quality time together. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thank You!
near Steeltrap Drive , Bungarribee NSW 2767, Australia
- Unlimited Playtime for children up to 12 years. They have to wear socks - as they say - no socks no play. Children can enjoy on a giant 3 level maze (Crawl Tubes, Giant Slides, Rope Climbs, 2 Jumping Castles, Ball Ponds, Flying Fox) or play in a separate toddlers area. Meanwhile parents can enjoy in their cafe. More on: http://www.kidzfunfactory.com.au/?showPage=Home
1 / 44 Eddie Rd, Minchinbury, NSWs 2770, Australia
- A family picnic area with something for everyone. A big fenced playground with plenty of toys for children, two tennis courts for older children and parents and a large grassy area for other ball games and running. There's a bike path, a couple of sheltered picnic tables and toilets near by. Parking is available along the street.
intersecton of Rosenthal St and Ballard Pl, Doonside NSW 2767, Australia
- A beautifully designed playground is partially fenced, but not shaded. Toys for children include climbing set, three set of swings, see-saw, rope bridge, rope ladder, climbing net. Children can run around the grassy area or drive bikes on paths. In the middle are two benches, parking spaces are in front of the playground.
entrance to the parking space is opposite 19 Pringle Road, Plumpton NSW 2761, Australia