Playground:Rose Point Park Playground, Singleton NSW
Address: Rose Point Road
Singleton NSW 2330
This park is located on Rose Point Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find an accessible play system with ramps, slides, tunnel, bridge, climbing frames, monkey bar, suspended saddles, stepping stones, balance stuffs, baby and senior swings and more other toys. Also, there is a fenced Liberty swing. This is a park for large families and groups. Has big grassy rooms around for various games. You can also enjoy eight courts and more oval nearby. There are sheltered picnic areas with tables and bbq facilities. Toilets and car parking.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This basic playground is situated on Simpson Terrace. It is unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded, surrounded with grass. There is set of swings and a fort with two lookouts, tunnel slide, wave slide, climbing mat, steps and 2 spring riders. Two benches and a picnic table beside.
near 40 Simpson Terrace, Darlington NSW 2330, Australia
- On Ryan Ave you will find a basic playground at James Cook Park, not to far away from the Rose Point Park all abilities playground (westward). Unsheltered, unfenced, has a fort, bigger and smaller slide, sliding pole, small tunnel, see saw, springer and a baby plus a senior swing. Covered picnic tables beside and car parking. Open grass. Ovals nearby. Bike track beside. It's near the Hunter River.
near LOT 109 Ryan Avenue, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- It's a very simple playground with a fenced couple of swings. Located on Bathurst St. Playing field beside. Covered picnic table at the other end of the park.
near 55 Bathurst Street, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- It's a good and nice playground on the White Ave. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, surrounded with grass. Suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing and a big play system with forts, slides, sliding poles, bridges, ladders, various climbing frames, monkey bar, abacus, shop front, climbing net, spiral pole, noughts and crosses. Walk/cycle path across the park.
near LOT 36 White Avenue, Singleton Heights NSW 2330, Australia
- This playground is located on Buchan Ave. It has 3 play areas. The equipment is set under shady trees. There is a set of swings, a sand play station and a fort with slide, spider web climber, slide, steps, ladder, bridge and a spring rider beside. You will find benches and a picnic tables. For a few meters away is a basket for older kids. Nice shady grassy rooms around.
near 13A Buchan Avenue, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- The playground is located on Bourke St side of the park. The equipment is set on soft fall area and under big shady trees. There are baby and senior swings, stand on spinner, merry go round, slide. Seating beside. Shady grassy rooms around. The park's facilities include picnic tables, 24-hour accessible toilets. The park is also home to a flying fox colony. Even a museum is right there.
near 25 Bourke Street, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia
- This playground is located on Blaxland Ave, right next to the Alroy Oval. There are two play areas, one is shaded and soft fall grounded and has a cute play house with climbing mats and slide, also springer, this area is for younger kids. The another area is for a few meters away, it's unsheltered, soft fall grounded and has monkey bar, climbing wall, flying fox. The oval beside for ball and other games. Benches, picnic table and car parking.
near 88 Blaxland Avenue, Singleton Heights NSW 2330, Australia
- The park is located along the hunter River, accessed from Dr Maffey Dr. The playground is situated at the end of the Dr. It is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There is a fort, spiral pole, slides, ladder, small tunnel, noughts and crosses, climbing mat, fireman's pole, shop front, steering wheel and a see saw, also a set of swings. Grassy field beside for games. The park has BBQs, sheltered picnic tables, astro turfed swing set, murraya hedging surrounding 'Charlie the China man's steam engine'.
near Doctor Maffey Drive, Singleton NSW 2330, Australia