Playground:Rosedale Park Playground, Warwick Farm
Address: near Stroud Street
Warwick Farm NSW 2170
This play area is located on Stroud Street in Warwick Farm. It is partially fenced and partially shaded by trees. It has a climbing frame set with various monkey bars, fireman's poles, slide, ladders and two spring riders. Benches are available under natural shade. Next to the playground you can find a large oval, where kids and adults can enjoy to be active together. Car parking, too.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A well equipped playground which is located on Hart St, by the rail way. It has two shaded play areas, one with baby and senior swing, the other with springers and play unit - slides, monkey bars, flying fox, bridge, sliding pole, climbing wall, abacus, shop front, noughts and crosses. This playground is suitable for older kids as well as for toddlers. Between the two areas there is a picnic shelter. Also, benches around. For few meters away from the play unit, there is a fitness circuit. Beside the swings there is a basketball half court for older kids. Plenty of car parking just there.
near 20 Hart Street, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- This is just a very small playground inside the Jacquie Osmond Reserve. Kids can play on swings or two spring riders. Beside it is a picnic table in the shade. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Jacquie Osmond Reserve, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set is Haigh Park, located on Hull Place in Moorebank. This playground there is the river side. As play equipment you can find a metal ship structure with wooden bridge, slide, ladder, flying fox, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. There are few sheltered picnic areas with tables and BBQs. Public toilets and car parking, too.
near Hull Place, Moorebank NSW 2170, Australia
- Small playground by the Brickmakers Creek, across the Lawrence Hargrave Road is Warwick Farm Public School. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a playhouse with abacus, a slide, stepping stones and a rock wall. Benches beside.
near 102 Lawrence Hargrave Road, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set in Thomas Moore Park, located on the Whelan Avenue in Chipping Norton. It is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for the older kids. Equipment: climbing frame set incl. climbing wall, monkey bars, aldders, bridges, also slides, sliding pole, shopfront, noughts and crosses, abacus and a sstand on spinner. Open space beside for ball and other games, also walkpaths. There are picnic tables, BBQs and benches. Nice views of the riverside.
near 5 Whelan Avenue, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- The South Park playground is located on Charlton Avenue in Chipping Norton. The play area is unfenced and nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. You can find a baby and a senior swing, spring rider and stand on spinner. There is a bench for sitting and watching the childrens play, and some courts for some more activities. Car parking, too.
near 6 Charlton Avenue, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- Chauvel Park is situated on Sammut Crescent in Chipping Norton. There are sheltered picnic tables, BBQs, large grassy area, nice river and car parking. There is a playground here but we have not visited yet. Please email me some photos when you visit and we can get the article up quickly for other parents.
near 24 Sammut Crescent, Chipping Norton NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set at Bigge Park, located on Bigge Street in Liverpool. It is fenced, unsheltered and best suited for older kids. Equipment: climbing structure with climbing nets, climbing wall and more interesting elements. There are tennis courts next to the plaz area. There are benches under natural shade. Nice relaxing park.
near 124 Bigge Street, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia