Playground:Rosevale Reserve Playground, Narellan NSW
Address: near 7A Clinton Drive
Narellan NSW 2567
This playground is accessed from Clinton Dr, Rosevale Pl and Hillview St. Unfenced, unsheltered, surrounded with open grass. It has a double slide, monkey bar and other climbers, and few other elements. Tennis wall is nearby.
Please, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- It's a small playground mainly for younger kids and suitable for toddlers. The play equipment is really lovely, it includes a cute fort with tower, climbing wall, ladder, slide, also a baby plus a senior swing. Big open grass beside for ball and other games. Picnic table at the side. Accessed off Hillview St and Queen St. Unfenced, unsheltered.
near 21A Hillview Street, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Eastlewood St. Unfenced, partly shady by trees, surrounded with some grass. Baby and senior swing, fort, slide, climbers, shop front.
near 30-32 Somerset Avenue, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Holdsworth Drive. Simple, unfenced, unshelterede. There is a set of swings and a slide with some climbers. Playing field beside. Benches around, walk/bike track and two covered picnic tables.
near 49-51 Holdsworth Drive, Narellan Vale NSW 2567, Australia
- Narellan Urban Forest Playground is a cool, pretty nice designed, well equipped playground, located on Elyard Street, Narellan. The equipment mostly made of wood and there are pretty colored woodcarvings. There are forts, slides, abacus, noughts and crosses, springers, spinners, interesting play platforms, climbing shapes, walls, nets and frames, bridges, balance ring and more. There are benches, picnic tables with and without cover, Parking and toilets are available near at Town Centre and Narellan Library. There are no BBQs, but you can grab some drink and snacks at fast food restaurants and cafes nearby. A pretty nice and quality place, it would be great fun to take the kids in this cute play land. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Elyard Street, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- This playground is located right next to Nott Oval. Accessed off Rudd St, Hume St and Richardson Rd. Unfenced, shady by trees. There are 2 play areas. The equipment includes wooden play elements as various climbers, bridge, swings incl. baby swing, abacus, slide, monkey bar, climbing ropes, springers and more. Picnic tables, toilets, car parking. Tennis courts beside.
near 27 Richardson Road, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Unsheltered, unfenced. There are trees around. Swings, slide and springer. Some grass for ball games.
near 27 Maddison Court, Narellan Vale NSW 2567, Australia
- Small playground on Waterworth Dr. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a slide, steps and a shop front for younger kids and a climbing net structure for older kids. Playing field beside. Car parking closeby. Trees around.
near 40-42 Waterworth Drive, Narellan Vale NSW 2567, Australia
- Nice roomy reserve on Sirius Circuit. It features a playground, which is best suited fot younger kids. It's unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes baby and senior swing, slide with ladder, and animal spring rider and a board springer, also a climbing unit with climbing net, climbing wall and metal climbing frame. For a few meters away there is a covered picnic table.
near 15 Sirius Circuit, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia