Playground:Rotary Park Tonbridge Street Reserve
Address: Tonbridge Street
Ramsgate NSW 2217
This playground is situated on Tonbridge Street, Ramsgate and offers plenty of entertainment for the primary school child and younger. Older children might make use of the open fields or cricket nets and there is a toilet block that also caters for the disabled.
Rockdale City Council, ph: (02) 9562 1666, http://www.rockdale.nsw.gov.au
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Being situated alongside a beachfront, makes this playground the ideal setting for the adults and kids. With a fence enclosing the playground, the little ones can play and the adults can take in all the wonders of the sun, sea and sand. Cook Park is very large in size, but finding the playground on The Grand Parade Drive in Dolls Point, is easy. It can get a bit windy here.
The Grand Parade, Sans Souci NSW , 2219, Australia
- This playground is in Bona Park, on Robert and Camille Street inside a medium sized green area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. This park offers colourful playground activity toys: a climbing net, a fort with two slides (one spiral) and a rope bridge. At the side you can find a set of swings. There is also a sheltered seating space.
near 39 Robert Street, Sans Souci NSW 2219, Australia
- This playground is spacious and offers some interesting activities such as a flying fox and climbing wall. The playground is located on Barton Street in Kogarah and has plenty of parking available. This playground is mainly for primary school kids, however swings, a slide and spring riders are nice additions for the younger kids. There is some open space for kicking a ball or other such activities for the older kids, and there is a river running not too far away.
Barton Street, Kogarah NSW 2217, Australia
- Peter Depena Reserve is fun for the whole family. There is plenty to do for everyone, including a free barbeque to use at your leisure. There is plenty of parking available and the playground is situated alongside a busy road; however there is a small car park in between the playground fence and the road which lowers the road noise. There is also a small coffee shop located next to the playground area. This is a great playground with climbing rope towers for the older kids and coloured stepping stones for others.
Russell Avenue, Dolls Point NSW , 2219, Australia
- This palyground is located on Ramsgate Road at a waterfront. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide,a monkey bar,a climbing net and a rope bridge. You can also find two sets of swings. At the side of the park you can find a sheltered picnic area. Around the park you can find a bike track.
43 Ramsgate Rd, Kogarah Bay NSW 2217, Australia
- Offering only the basic facilities such as swings, slides, etc. this playground is not suitable for older children. However, being on Clarville Avenue makes the beach a 5 minute walk away. There are some medium sized open fields available here, but the design of the park makes it very difficult to see all the children from 1 central location in order to keep a watchful eye.
97-107 Clareville Ave, Sandringham NSW 2219, Australia
- This playground is set at Kogarah Park on A1 Princes Hwy, Fenced, partially shaded by sail, suitable for toddlers. Carlton. There is a covered play area with big colorful fort for the littlies with 2 slides and climbing frames, 2 springers beside. Next to it there are swings, 2 stand on spinners and a large rope climbing towers for the older kds. Kids can learn to ride their small bikes around on cute bike track. Benches are at the side of the play area. There is a grassy field for some more play. Car park is available. Nice playground.
near 245-247 A1, Carlton NSW 2218, Australia
- This playground is located in Moorefield Reserve on Oakdale Avenue. It is unfenced and partially shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide inside a sheltered area, a playhouse, a see-saw and a spring rider. At the sides of this park you can find two seats.
near 2-8 Oakdale Avenue, Kogarah NSW 2217, Australia