Playground:Rothwell Park Playground, Concord
Address: near 1-3 Majors Bay Road
Concord NSW 2137
The Rothwell Park is located on Majors Bay Road in Concord. The play area is fenced and unsheltered. There is play unit with slide, poles, pommel step bridge, see saw, spring rider and some other toys. There is a large oval, good for the kids to run around and kick the ball.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Queen Elizabeth Park is located on Gipps Street in Concord. The playground is unfenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. You can find variety of wooden play equipment with climbing nets and slide, a baby and a senior swing, spring rider, musical elements and some other toys. There are some sheltered picnic tables, bike track around the playground, public toilets and large grassy area.
near 26 Gipps Street, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground offers a large variety of toys, such as swings, slide, monkey bar, spring riders and a play system. There's lots of space for running around and ball games. Toilets are near by, parking spaces and bus station are by the street. Though lacking shadow it's a nice playground to bring your children and spend a couple of hours playing and having fun.
opposite 10-12 Brewer Street, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- The playground in Henley Park is located on 1 Castlereagh Street, Concord, New South Wales. This park is located in a residential area. The playground has a slide, 2 climbing nets, a see-saw and a swing set all on soft fall. It is suitable for pre and primary schoolers. The playground is partial shaded by trees. There is a field near the playground for children to run around and play games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. The playground is fully fenced.
1 Castlereagh St, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- Goddard Park is located on 30 John Street, Concord, New South Wales. Goddard Park is located in a residential area. The play ground has 2 curved slides, climbing net and fort all placed on soft fall and fully shaded by a tree. It is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches near the playground for parents to sit on and keep and eye on their children as they play. There is a sheltered picnic table for snacks or lunches. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers.
30 John St, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- A very small and hidden local playground, located at the end of Corby Ave in Concord. There are 2 springers and swing. A picnic table beside, some trees a small grass.
near 3-5 Corby Avenue, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground is set in Central Park, located on the Wellbank Street in Concord. The playground is unfenced, naturally shaded and suitable for toddlers. Equipment: two forts with bridge, climbing net, poles, slide, see saw, abacus, another fort with slide, monkey bar, ladder, a baby and a senior swing and some other toys. There are two rotundas with tables, a few benches, public toilets, car parking, bike path.
near 92-94 Wellbank Street, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground is set in Howse Park, situated on Turner Avenue in Concord. The play area is unfenced, shady with nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. There is play unit with fort, slide, tunnel, abacus, poles, spring riders, mini boat with seats, set of swings, including baby swings and rope climbing tower. There are two benches. Car parking, too.
near 20 Turner Avenue, Concord NSW 2137, Australia
- This playground is located on Park Avenue. It is fenced and shaded. Equipment: you can find one fort with two slides, two spring rider, a monkey bar and a set of swings. At the side of the park you can find some seating and parking. Around this park you can also find two tennis courts and sheltered eating areas. You can visit landscaped gardens and memorial places.
1 Park Ave, Burwood NSW 2134, Australia