Playground:Rouse Hill Regional Park
Address: 54 Worcester Road
Rouse Hill Regional Park
Rouse Hill NSW 2155
Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit and add a description, thanks
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This colourful playground is located on O'Reilly Way. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with tube slides. At the back of this fort you can find a set of swings. Near the swing area there are some seats available. Swings are located on a softfall area. The area also offers some sheltered seating and picnic areas. Beside this park you can find a sportsfield area. Around the park you can find a bike track as well.
near 3 O'Reilly Way, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- This is the place for whole family to have fun. Kids will enjoy their special room with a colourful play system. When hungry they offer delicious food and drinks. Adults can have a time off while their kids play - there is large sitting area, very nicely decorated. For more info check http://australianbrewery.com.au/
near 350 Annangrove Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- This playground is well equipped,set at Ironbark Lake Playground on Camomile Street.It is fenced,sheltered with sails.Soft fall.Has climbing spider net, fort with slide and climbing frames,net bridge,swings for toddlers,big climbing tower with tunnel slide,basket swing.You can find bike path so can walk to the lake and watch the nice environment.Has car parking,seats.
near Camomile St, The Ponds NSW 2769, Australia
- This park is located on Kindilen Close. It is fenced and unshaded. This is a great park with two areas of play. Area one includes a challenging slide, two climbing nets, two sliding poles, a set of swings and a climbing wall for older kids. Area two includes: one fort with slide and a spring rider for younger kids. The area includes one picnic table as well. Around the park there is a cycle path.
2 Kindilen Close, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- Rouse Hill Town Centre has a special playground for children called The Backyard. It's an outdoor play area with sensory toys for children of all abilities, intended for the ones under the age of eight. It is located near BB’s Café, where parents can enjoy their coffee while children play. There are plenty of stores inside the centre. Toilets are available. They have an undercover parking for 3,000 parking spaces and three hours free parking. They also have 300 bike parks if you decide to come by bike. For more info: http://www.rhtc.com.au/
Corner of Windsor Road and White Hart Drive, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- Nice little playground is set on Ridgeline Dr.Partially sheltered,unfenced,suitable for toddlers.Has seats,kiddy bike track.Some shady trees around.Toys:swings, climbing tower with slide,ladder,climbing net,climbing wall,see-saw,spiral slide,net tower.Ground is on modern soft fall.So has car parking,toilets,picnic tablel
near LOT 114 Ridgeline Dr, The Ponds NSW 2769, Australia
- The Bruce Purser Reserve is located on Withers Road in Rouse Hill. There are large oval and few cricket courts. Unfortunately there is no playground. Across the road you can find The Hills Centenary Park, there is a playground.
near LOT 10 Withers Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- Mungerie Playground is located on Bellcast Rd, near the new Rouse Hill town centre. This new playground is in the historic precinct surrounding the Mungerie House. The playground was designed for all age groups and all abilities. The playground caters for imaginative open-ended role playing, and water play, as well as providing some more traditional play equipment. A whimsical reptilian “life form” weaves the space together and provides a colourful focus to the playground. Custom designed kinetic sound sculptures also offer hidden surprises for those wishing to explore. Talk tubes and crazy mirrors complete the fun for the younger ages. Parents are afforded comfortable seating overlooking the playground from vine covered pergolas subtly separating the public walkway and the playground. Also, there are tennis and sports courts, swimming pool and bike/walk paths for more activities. A Really cool place, sure, kids will adore! Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 2PT Bellcast Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia