Playground:Rowswell Playground, St Peters NSW
Address: near 6 Roberts Street
St Peters NSW 2044
A lovely local place between Roberts and Mary Sts. It's fenced and soft fall grounded, has some trees. There is a swing, a springer and a slide with climbers. Suited for younger kids. Seating beside.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- A fenced toddler playground, located on Cnr Frederick St and Unwins Bridge Rd. The play equipment is set on rubber underfoot, includes a baby plus a senior swing, a small slide with climbers and some panel game. Seating beside and some grass.
near 186 Unwins Bridge Road, Sydenham NSW 2044, Australia
- Fenced, bark grounded, shaded playground, located between Campbell and Lackey Sts. There are two play areas, one is shaded by sail and has spiral slide with steps, springers, swings, moughts and crosses. The other area is right beside, it's unsheltered by shady by trees and has swings, slide, see saw and monkey bar. There is a cute bridge connecting the play areas. At the other side of the park there is a basket ring and cricket net. The park has nice grassy rooms and shady trees, picnic tables and bbqs, also toilets.
near 108 Campbell Street, St Peters NSW 2044, Australia
- Camdenville Oval is located on May Street, St Peters, New South Wales. The playground has a normal swing set, a see-saw swing, slide, spring rider and see-saw all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is partially fenced and partially shaded. There is an open field near the playground where children can run around and play ball games in and is suitable for pre, primary and high schoolers. There is also a Cafe near the playground for drinks and snacks.
65 May St, St Peters NSW 2044, Australia
- The Sydenham Green playground is situated on Rowe Street in Sydenham. The playground is fully fenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. As play equipment you can find fort with slides, bridge, tunnel, climbing nets, monkey bar, poles, abacus, spring riders, swing set and some other elements. Furthermore, there is the eating area with picnic tables and BBQs, public toilets, basketball court, off-leash dog exercise area and large grassy green area for kids to kick the ball. Car parking, too.
near 10 Rowe Street, Sydenham NSW 2044, Australia
- Good, fenced, partly shaded and soft fall grounded playground, situated on the corner of Well and Pearls Streets. It's best for younger kids. There are two slides down a small mound surfaced with rubber, spring rider, see saw, baby and sneior swing, play unit with abacus, spider web climber, climbing wall and small tunnel. Some grass beside to kick a ball. Benches around. Off street car parking.
near 85 Wells Street, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- This playground is located on Unwins Bridge Road. It is fenced and partially haded. As toy equipment you can find a climbing tower, a set of swings a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a bench and a picnic table. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
79 Unwins Bridge Road, Tempe Nueva Gales del Sur 2044, Australia
- A small toddler playground set on the corner of Alice and Hawken Streets. It has a see saw, a spring rider and a smaller slide. There are few benches under shady trees. Some grass, too. This small area is fenced.
Cnr Alice & Hawken Streets, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- A beautiful playground with pathways to explore and ride bikes. Kids will love the double climbing tower, spring riders, long slides with special climbing walls to get to them... Lots of swings, bridge and more... Go and explore. Bring your lunch, there are sheltered picnic tables and BBQs. Cafe is open on weekends. Toilets and drinking fountain are near by. Have fun!
near 2 Barwon Park Road, St Peters NSW 2044, Australia