Playground:Roy Dudley Park Playground, NSW
Address: near 1 Brampton Dr
Beaumont Hills NSW 2155
There is a small playground situated at Roy Dudley Park on Bramton Dr.The play area is unfenced,unsheltered.Has big open area for some games,bike path and shady trees around.The toys:forth with different climbers frames including net, ladders, slides and other toys. You can find covered picnic table.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Smalls Creek Way. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment looks like a castle which is pretty cool. Among toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide at one area. At another area you can find some seating area. Park also includes a bike track. Additionally to the park there is some bushland backdrop.
18 Smalls Creek Way, Beaumont Hills NSW 2155, Australia
- This playground is set on Beaumont Dr.can be accessed from Hester Way. Two play area,one is fenced for younger kids.There are sheltered with sails.Has big open grassy area for many games.Shady trees around.Near the bike path or walk.The equipments are includes fort system with two slides,ladders,climbing frames,poles,swings and some climbing frames.There is covered picnic table,seats,car parking.
near 47-69 Layton Way, Beaumont Hills NSW 2155, Australia
- Mungerie Playground is located on Bellcast Rd, near the new Rouse Hill town centre. This new playground is in the historic precinct surrounding the Mungerie House. The playground was designed for all age groups and all abilities. The playground caters for imaginative open-ended role playing, and water play, as well as providing some more traditional play equipment. A whimsical reptilian “life form” weaves the space together and provides a colourful focus to the playground. Custom designed kinetic sound sculptures also offer hidden surprises for those wishing to explore. Talk tubes and crazy mirrors complete the fun for the younger ages. Parents are afforded comfortable seating overlooking the playground from vine covered pergolas subtly separating the public walkway and the playground. Also, there are tennis and sports courts, swimming pool and bike/walk paths for more activities. A Really cool place, sure, kids will adore! Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 2PT Bellcast Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- The Bruce Purser Reserve is located on Withers Road in Rouse Hill. There are large oval and few cricket courts. Unfortunately there is no playground. Across the road you can find The Hills Centenary Park, there is a playground.
near LOT 10 Withers Road, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- The Ettamogah Pub is a place for the whole family. Outside playground is located in a large beer garden where parents can seat and observe their children. It is a playground for all ages. Pub offers different menues, there are toilets inside and lots of parking space up front (including 6 for disabled). For more info check http://www.ettamogahhotel.com.au/
Cnr Merriville & Windsor Rds, Kellyville Ridge NSW 2155, Australia
- Rouse Hill Town Centre has a special playground for children called The Backyard. It's an outdoor play area with sensory toys for children of all abilities, intended for the ones under the age of eight. It is located near BB’s Café, where parents can enjoy their coffee while children play. There are plenty of stores inside the centre. Toilets are available. They have an undercover parking for 3,000 parking spaces and three hours free parking. They also have 300 bike parks if you decide to come by bike. For more info: http://www.rhtc.com.au/
Corner of Windsor Road and White Hart Drive, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Rouse Hill NSW 2155, Australia
- A big playground with many climbing toys and a large grassy area for ball games or running around. It's not fenced and there's no shade either.
next to 4 Jupiter Road, Kellyville NSW 2155, Australia
- A large sandy playground with toys mostly for younger children. There are a couple of sitting areas for parents, no shade though. Next to the playground are two basketball courts and oval. When it's open, toilets are available. Parking spaces (incl 3 for disabled) are behind basketball courts.
opposite 160 Perfection Avenue, Stanhope Gardens NSW 2768, Australia