Address: 11 Coral Heath Ave
Westleigh NSW 2120
This playground is found on Coral Heath Avenue near Hibbertia Place, Westleigh, New South Wales in a residential area. The playground has an open field for children of all ages to play and run around in. The playground has shaded picnic tables. It also has a graffiti wall and painting area for high school and primary school children interested in arts. There are also lawn tennis courts for both adults and children. The playground has seating areas all around it, therefore parents can watch their children as they play from a comfortable distance.
Hornsby Shire Council
ph: (02) 9847 6666
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground set at Headen Park on Sinclair Ave, Thornleigh. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Best suited for younger kids. The play equipment includes fort, slides, spinners, climbing frames and more entertaining elements. There is a bench at the side for lazy parents. Also cute bike track and a big grassy area is available for more play. Car parking and toilets, too. Good place for some afternoon activity and relax.
near 37 Duffy Avenue, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- Jack Thompson Reserve is found at the end of End of Taylor Pl, Pennant Hills NSW. A nice timber challange course for younger kids, with a couple of bridges, ramps and slides. There is a spiders web climbing net and a couple of swings as well . The park is fenced and there is also a large open area to run around in.
End of Taylor Pl, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia
- This grasy playground is located on Larool Crescent . It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. (next to the pre school)
near 12 Larool Crescent, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- The Janet Park Playground is located on Janet Ave in Thornleigh. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. There is a fort with slide, climbing wall, climbing net, a baby and a senior swing and some other elements. There is a picnic table under natural shade.
near Janet Ave, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This playground is located on Quarter Sessions Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two forts with two slides and a bridge. At the side you can find a set of swings. There's a picnic table near by on the open grassy area.
175-183 Quarter Sessions Road, Westleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This playground is located on Norman Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a spring rider and a set of swings. Behind these toys you can find a sheltered picnic table.
near 57-67 Norman Avenue, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- There is a cute playground for the younger kids on the corner of Sefton Rd and Lockerbie Road, Thornleigh. It is fenced, covered by sail. There are swings, slides, springers, cute bike tracks. There is a picnic table and seats. Lovely and safe place for activities and events for the little ones.
near 28-30 Lockerbie Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120, Australia
- This small playground is located on Briddon Close. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a spring rider.
2A Briddon Close, Pennant Hills NSW 2120, Australia