This basic playground is located on Rushton Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. There is a bench a the side of the park.
Newcastle City Council
ph: (02) 4974 2000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Elermore Vale Park and Walker Fields is a big parkland along the Ironbark Creek. It features playing fields, playground and skate park which are best accessed from Croudace Road, behind the Elermore Shopping Centre. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. It has fort, 2 slides, various climbers including monkey bars, also flying fox, double see saw and other elements. Next to it is a skate bowl, on the other side is an oval. There is a big car park beside. Also picnic table. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos. Thanks.
near 145 Croudace Road, Elermore Shopping Centre, Elermore Vale Új-Dél-Wales 2287, Ausztrália
- This playground is located on Seladon Avenur. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a playhouse with a climbing net and a set of swings.
- This small park is located at the end of Willow Close. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find a fort with a slide and climbers, a spring rider and for a few meters away a baby plus a senior swing. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table. There is some grassed area around and few trees.
- This playground is located on Rosedale Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. As oty equipment you can find a set of swings, a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar.
- This small playgound is located on Bowen Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings and a spring rider. There are unsheltered picnic facilites inside this reserve.
- This playground is located on Sandgate Road,NSW. Equipment is : fort, slide, sliding pole, swings, abacus, some climbers and a picnic table. An Oval is nearby.
near 80-104 Sandgate Road, Birmingham Gardens NSW 2287, Australia
- This playground is located on Newcastle Road, Jesmond. It has swings, fort, slide, see saw, springer and various other toys. Climbing toys also can be found. It has a nice park around with seats. Bike path is near. BBQ and toilet.
near 231-239 Newcastle Road, Jesmond NSW 2299, Australia
- Located on Cnr Rabaul and Macarthur Streets beside an oval. There are 4 swings, a lookout with slide and ladder, a see saw. A drinking tap and 2 benches at the side. Big grassy field beside. Nice open panorama.
near Cnr Rabaul and Macarthur Streets NSW 2307, Australia