Address: 130-136 Stanmore Rd
Enmore NSW 2042
Ryan Park is located 130-136 Stanmore Road, Enmore, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has forts, tunnels, curved slide, swing set, see-saw and a sliding pole all placed on soft fall and is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. The playground is partially fenced and shaded with trees.
ph: (02) 9335 2137
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Montague Gardens are located on 80 Cambridge Street, Stanmore, New South Wales. The playground in the gardens has a fort, slides and a see-saw swing all placed on soft fall and suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There is a bench near the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play. Playground is partially fenced.
80 Cambridge St, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia
- Simple local playground on Cnr Newington Rd and Perry St. Fenced and shady by trees. The equipment is set on rubber underfoot. Baby and senior swing, spring rider and see saw. Best for younger kids. Water tap and benhes are available.
near 50 Newington Road, Marrickville NSW 2204, Australia
- Crammond Park is located on 157 Cavendish Street, Stanmore, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area and has a swing set and 2 spring riders all placed on soft fall. This is suitable for toddlers, pre and primary schoolers. There are benches around the playground for parents to sit on and keep an eye on their children as they play.
157 Cavendish St, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia
- It's an artistic play space with colorful setting. Located on Francis St. Suitable for toddlers. You can help to improve this article by adding details and photos about this playground, thanks :)
26 Francis Street, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- A small local playground for younger kids, located on Gladstone St in Enmore. It's fenced, has few shady trees above, has seating and a small grassed space. As toy equipment there is a see saw and a baby plus a a senior swing.
near 27 Gladstone Street, Enmore NSW 2042, Australia
- This playground is located on Percival, Albany and Clarendon Rds. Partly fenced, surrounded with trees, based on rubber underfoot. It has a swings, playhouse, see saw, stand on spinner, spinning net tower, slide and climbers. It's suitable for toddlers. Toilets available, also picnic facilities. There are chess tables. Historic park, ornamental gardens.
near 28 Clarendon Road, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia
- The playground is located on Frederick Street. It has a slide, climbing structures and frames. It has some other climbing toys also. It's unfenced but shaded with trees, it's in the nice park.
near 17 Hopetoun Street, Petersham NSW 2049, Australia
- Located on Cnr Salisbury Rs and Lincoln St. Fenced, shady by trees, soft fall grounded. Toy equipment: pommel swing, spiral slide with steps, spring rider, see saw and a baby plus a senior swing. Water tap, seating.
near 2 Lincoln Street, Stanmore NSW 2048, Australia