Address: near Sager Pl Near Elliott Av
East Ryde NSW 2113
This playground is located on Sager Place. It is fenced and shaded. Toy equipment includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Nex to this playground you can find a restaurant and a bus stop.
Ryde City Council
ph: (02) 9952 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Fantastic is a good word for this playground that has everything. It's a wonderful place for family picnics, celebrations or just and afternoon out with the kids. Playground is located on Pittwater Road inside Buffalo Creek Reserve. This is a completely shaded park which includes a fort with slide for younger kids, and a play system with a slide, a bridge and a system of monkey bars as toy equipment. A set of swings is available behind this play system. Both systems have climbing nets. Around the park you can find a cycle track and sheltered eating areas and BBQs. In front of the park you can find some parking, toilets are to the east. This place is suitable for large families and groups. Parking can be tricky. There are plenty of of space to run around, and a mangrove bushwalk out the back as well.If walking is your thing you can access here the Great North Walk which leads you to Boronia Park at Hunters Hill to the south or to Thornleigh to the north.
216 Pittwater Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This playground is located on Milne Street. This park is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: one swing and a slide.
near LOT 6 Milne St, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground is located on Cressy Road. This is a great park for kids to have fun and includes two forts: one with a slide and another for climbing. There is also a merry go round and two swings. on a softfall area This area is sorrounded by trees and naturally shaded and has an oval use for cricket and soccer areas. This park is fully fenced and offers a cycle and a walk path.
184 Cressy Rd, Sydney NSW 2113, Australia
- This park is located on Magdala Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnet you can find: a play system with a slide, a monkey bar and a flying fox. As facilities you can find a toilets, a car park and a drinking fountain.
67A Magdala Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This park is set on Westminster Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a set of swings, two spring riders and a slide. There is some parking at the front of this park and open field area to enjoy which is good for picnics.
8 Westminster Rd, Gladesville NSW 2111, Australia
- This medium size playground is located on Boyce Street. It is fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a set of swings, a slide and a see-saw. This area offers a large open field for ball games.
32 Twin Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
- This playground area is located on Blenheim Road. It is kind of partially fenced, and for part of the play area shaded. Toy equipment includes: a flying fox, a sandpit, a see-saw, a set of swings, one slide, toddler spring riders and climbing nets. The area is suitable for picnics and has a fenced dog area beside. Going east you can find Myall Reserve. Oh and there is a nice bike riding track as well :)
86 Blenheim Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
- This small playground is located on Kells Road inside a residential area. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment: two set of swings and a slide. Seating is available around this park. There is plenty of open space to enjoy.
44 Kells Rd, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia