Playground:Samuel Oxley Park
Address: near 68-72 Cardinal Avenue
West Pennant Hills NSW 2125
This playground is situated on the corner of Boyd Ave and Cardinal Avenue, West Pennant Hills. Partially fenced, unsheltered, shady by big trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment best suited for toddlers and it is set on rubber underfoot. Includes baby and senior swings, fort with 2 slides and climbing wall and a climbing structure. there are benches and covered picnic tables. There is a bus stop on Cardinal St. Nice relaxing place, pretty good for some afternoon relax.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Bishop Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side you can find a bench.
14-16 Bishop Avenue, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- There is a fine playground in Mount Wilberforce Lookout Reserve on Castle Hill Road, West Pennant Hills. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There are picnic tables att the side. The play equipment has two forts with plenty of entertaining elements as climbing ropes, climbing net, slides, poles and more, there is a baby plus a senior swing, stand on spinner and a spring rider. There is a car parking and toilets are available for a little walk (for disabeled, too). Nice lookout, shady place, great for stop, rest, play and lunch!
opposite 44 Castle Hill Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This playground is located on Tallgums Avenue in West Pennant Hills. There is a senior swing set. It has nice trees giving some shade.
near 44 Tallgums Avenue, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This playground is located on Lyndon Way. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. You can find basic toy equipment here: a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. At the side you can find a seat.
near 5 Lyndon Way, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This medium sized playground is located inside the large Fearnley Park access from Chapman Avenue or Hannah Street Beecroft. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. Not far from this play system you can find a set of swings. At this park you can also enjoy bushland creek. Nice setting for kids younger and older kids.
near 88 Hannah Street, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This small park is located on Gunbalanya Road. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. As toy equipment you can find a small fort with a slide for pre schoolers and a set of swings. Equipment is set on a softfall area.
19 Gunbalanya Avenue, Beecroft NSW 2119, Australia
- This park is located on New Farm Road inside New Farm Road Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a complex play system with two bridges and a slide. At the side youc an find a srping rider and a set of swings. You can also find two benches.
near 52A New Farm Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125, Australia
- This cute playground is set next to the Edward Bennet Oval, located on Neale Ave, Cherrybrook. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find baby and senior swins, springer and a fort with simple and spiral slide, abacus, sliding pole and climbing frames. Benches, covered and uncovered picnic tables and covered BBQ right beside the play area. There is a big open grassy field to run around, play ball and sports games, kite fly, or just to lounge in the grass. Great place for picnic, outdoor activity and relax with kids and friends.
near Neale Av Near Edward Bennett Dr, Cherrybrook NSW 2126, Australia