Playground:Sandy Point Reserve
Address: 191-196 St George Crescent
Sandy Point NSW 2172
Bring your camera next time you visit this reserve.
Sutherland Shire Council
ph: (02) 9710 0333
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Not found
near 9 Sylvan Grove, Picnic Point Nueva Gales del Sur 2213, Australia
- Lambeth Park is located on 762 Henry Lawson Drive, Picnic Point, New South Wales. The park is suitable for toddlers, pre, primary, high schoolers and adults. The playground is located in a picnic site. It has a slide, 2 sets of swings, 2 spring riders, a climbing net and monkey bar all placed on soft fall and they are suitable for pre and primary schoolers. There are lots of sheltered picnic tables and there is a lake near the playground where they can swim. The are slab benches all around the playground for parents to sit on and watch the children play.
762 Henry Lawson Dr, Picnic Point NSW 2213, Australia
- The Pleasure Point Reserve is located on the Green Street in Pleasure Point. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a slide, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. Nice views of the Georges River. Pretty nice and relaxing place. We have no details about this playground, so you can help to improve this article by adding some details and photos, Thanks.
near Riverview Rd Near Green St, Pleasure Point NSW 2172, Australia
- This playground is in Monash Reserve on Henry Lawson Drive opposite Harcourt Ave. It is unfenced and unshaded. You will find a set of swings and a slide down near the water. The park has a nice spread of trees and there is a small sandy beach on the backs of Georges River for a bit of splashing. Please add some photos on your next visit - thanks
near LOT 3 Henry Lawson Dr, East Hills NSW 2213, Australia
- This park is located on Henry Lawson Drive and inside East Hills Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. This park is located at a water front. As toy equipment you can find: a play system with a slide and a set of swings. Toy equipment is set on a softfall area. This park has a lot to offer such as picnic areas and water side views.
13 Burbank Ave, East Hills NSW 2213, Australia
- This is a very basic playground with slide and two swings (one baby). There are two benches nicely located in the shade.
7 Prince St, Picnic Point NSW 2213, Australia
- Taylor Reserve is found between Bracher and Enright Streets. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Best for smaller kids. There are 2 spring riders, a baby plus a senior swing and a play unit with slide, sliding pole, bridge, noughts and crosses, abacus, monkey bar and spiral pole. Some open grassy area beside and benches.
near 28 Park Road, East Hills NSW 2213, Australia
- The play ground on Thomas street is located in 110 Thomas Street, Picnic Point, New South Wales. The playground is located in a residential area. It has swings, a slide, fort, see-saw and a merry-go-round all placed on soft fall. There is an open field near the playground for children to run around and play ball games in. There are 4 lawn tennis courts near the playground. This playground is suitable for toddlers, pre, primary and high schoolers.
near 102 Thomas St, Picnic Point NSW 2213, Australia