Address: 9 Sanford St
Glendenning NSW 2761
The Stanford Street playground is located on 9 Stanford Street, Glennding, New South Wales. It is located in a suburban area. It has a field for pre, primary and high schoolers to play and run around in. It also has a bicycle track for pre and primary schoolers. The playground has swings, climbing wall, a boat, spring riders and a see-saw for pre and primary schoolers. The park has benches and waste bins around it. The playground is partially fenced.
Bankstown City Council
ph: (02) 9707 9999
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- At the western side of Nurragingy Reserve at Joe McAleer Park has a small playground on Winten Dr.Unfenced,unsheltered,next is an oval and little open grassy area for some games.The equipment includes climbing frames,climbing net tower,climbing wall,verticale climbing net,different poles,abacus,slide,spring rider,balance beam.Has car parking,seats,bike track and some shady trees around.
near 61-63 Winten Dr, Glendenning NSW 2761, Australia
- There is a cool playground at Mittigar Reserve on Luxford Road, Hassall Grove. It best suited for older kids, there is a huge flying fox for real experience. Also there are swings, balance ring and more entertaining elements. Great grasslands, sports courts and bike tracks provide more activities. You can find car parking and toilets. Great place for some outdoor activities and picnic. You can help to make better this article by uploading some photos.
near LOT 202 Luxford Road, Hassall Grove NSW 2761, Australia
- This new playground is set at Kirkwood Park on Kirkwood Crescent, Colebee. It is shaded by sail and soft fall grounded. There is a fort, slide, climbing frames, large rope climbing net and more elements that keep kids entertained. You can find benches at the side, also covered picnic tables. There are nice grassland and flower bads, pretty nice place for some relax and play. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT1267-LOT1269 Kirkwood Crescent, Colebee NSW 2761, Australia
- A beautifully designed playground is partially fenced, but not shaded. Toys for children include climbing set, three set of swings, see-saw, rope bridge, rope ladder, climbing net. Children can run around the grassy area or drive bikes on paths. In the middle are two benches, parking spaces are in front of the playground.
entrance to the parking space is opposite 19 Pringle Road, Plumpton NSW 2761, Australia
- Nurragingy Reserve Playground is a great area with a couple of playgrounds located at different spots. There are lots of picnic tables and BBQ's and plenty of car parking space. It's a great family outing spot for hiking or ball sports or just family picnic. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
near 40 Knox Road, Doonside NSW 2767, Australia
- Playground is located in next to a large open field for ball games. It offers lots of different toys to keep children entertained. There are two benches and a bikepath around the playground. Toilets parking spaces are a short walk away. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Charlie Bali Reserve, Knox Rd (at Eastern Rd), Doonside NSW 2766, Australia
- This is a small playground with basic toys. Picnic tables and BBQ's are scattered around the area. There's lots of space for ball games. Along Falmouth Rd there's Quakers Court with lots of shops and cafes.
opposite 60 Falmouth Road, Quakers Hill NSW 2763, Australia
- Smaller playground with lots of area for children to run around and play. Car parking is available aside the road.
near 19 Doonside Road, Doonside NSW 2767, Australia