Playground:Sans Souci Park Playground,Sans Souci,NSW
Address: near 521-525 Rocky Point Rd
Sans Souci NSW 2219
This nice small playground is set next to the beach on Weber Av.access from Beecroft Parade.It is unfenced,unsheltered,shady trees around.Has open grassy area for run and some games,seats,picnic tables,plenty of car parking,kiddy bike path,suitable for toddlers.Toys;spring rider,slide,jungle climber,climbing frames,climbing bars,climbing net.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Riverside Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a scale swing and two spring riders. Although, it is not a large area it offers two unsheltered picnic areas and some parking at its front.
LOT 3 Riverside Dr, Sans Souci NSW 2219, Australia
- This playground is located on Vista Street and The Promenade at a foreshore area. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see saw and a spring rider. At the side you can find one seat and a unsheltered picnic table.
255 The Promenade, Sans Souci NSW 2219, Australia
- Offering only the basic facilities such as swings, slides, etc. this playground is not suitable for older children. However, being on Clarville Avenue makes the beach a 5 minute walk away. There are some medium sized open fields available here, but the design of the park makes it very difficult to see all the children from 1 central location in order to keep a watchful eye.
97-107 Clareville Ave, Sandringham NSW 2219, Australia
- This playground is located on Hawkesbury Place. It is unfenced and partially . As toy equipment you can find a slide, a climbing net, a mounted spring rider and a monkey bar. Around the park you can find a bike track.
69 Hawkesbury Esplanade, Sylvania Waters Nueva Gales del Sur 2224, Australia
- This playground is located on Gnarbo Ave inside Caess Bush Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find two set of swings located on different areas and two forts with slide also located on different areas as well. Around this parl you can find a bike track too. This reserve offers toilets, parking and walk tracks. Arount this reserve there is a lot of bushland backdrop to enjoy.
65 Gnarbo Ave, Carss Park NSW 2221, Australia
- This playground is in Bona Park, on Robert and Camille Street inside a medium sized green area. It is partially fenced and unshaded. This park offers colourful playground activity toys: a climbing net, a fort with two slides (one spiral) and a rope bridge. At the side you can find a set of swings. There is also a sheltered seating space.
near 39 Robert Street, Sans Souci NSW 2219, Australia
- This park is located on Mowbray Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment youc an find a fort with a slide a climbing net and a playhouse. At the side you can find some seats.
2B Mowbray Street, Sylvania NSW 2224, Australia
- Here is what they say: "Funz Play City is a safe, welcoming and exciting indoor play centre where children can explore the giant play structure, featuring multi level climbing, tunnels, flying fox, ball pit and numerous slides including a three level spiral slide. Your children will also enjoy riding our cartoon train which is integrated into the play structure and runs regularly throughout the day. Best of all they can ride our cartoon train as many times as they like and it will not cost to you. All of these activities are wonderful for developing your child's gross motor-skills. For our younger visitors there is a toddler area with separate ball pool, as well as loads of toys to play with." (quote from http://www.funz.com.au/about-us) More on http://www.funz.com.au/index_html Phone: (02) 95266811
8/120 Taren Point Rd, Taren Point NSW 2229, Australia