Playground:Schell Park Playground, Liverpool NSW
Address: 16 Hindmarsh Road
Liverpool NSW 2170
This playground is located on Hindmarsh Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find climbing equipment, two spring riders and a set of swings. At the side you can find some seats. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.
Liverpool City Council
ph: (02) 9821 9222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This good playground is found on the corner of Copeland Street and Elizabeth Drive. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered - but partly shady by trees, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment: baby and senior swing, see saw, springers, fort with two lookouts, bridge, monkey bars, climbing wall and other climbing frames, slides and other entertaining elements. There are few covered picnic tables around. Open grass beside, also walk/bike paths through the park. Off street car parking.
near 34 Copeland Street, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- This playground is set at the Collimore Park in Liverpool. It is unfenced and unsheltered. There is a nest swing and rope climbing tower, also there are more tennis and basketball courts, great for kids and adults. There is a sheltered picnic table and BBQ. Car parking, too.
near LOT 1 Collimore Avenue, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Small playground for the younger kids and toddlers. Set on Cnr Moore St and Alamein Ave. There is a baby and a senior swing, also a satnd on spinner and a springer, all set on soft fall rubber. Unsheltered, unfenced. Covered picnic table just beside. Some grassy room for the littlies to run around and kick the ball.
Cnr Moore St and Alamein Ave, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- The Finlay park is located on the Finlay Avenue in Mount Pritchard. The playground is unfenced and partially shaded by trees, suitable for toddlers and soft fall grounded. It has the interesting geodesic climbing wall and a baby and a senior swing. The bench is available under shady trees. Car parking, too.
near 6 Finlay Avenue, Mount Pritchard NSW 2170, Australia
- Located on the corner of David & Oliphant Streets in Mount Pritchard, this is a small and quiet playground built mainly for the younger kids; however there is a large amount of open grass area for the older kids to kick a ball or fly a kite. There are plenty of trees providing shade and a small bicycle track for extra entertainment.
Oliphant Street, Mount Pritchard NSW, 2170, Australia
- Located between Maxwells Ave (bus stop) and Sutton Rd. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Baby and senior swing, springers, monkey bars and other climbers, slide, sliding pole, abacus. Seating beside. Some grass to run around and a walk/bike track.
near 33 Maxwells Avenue, Ashcroft NSW 2168, Australia
- This colourful playground is set at the Woodward Park, located on the Memorial Avenue in Liverpool. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. It has a play unit with two slides, bridge, monkey bar, climbing wall, climbing net, spring rider and some other toys for climbing. Near to the playground there are tennis courts, and surrounded with big grass, good for ball games or just to run around. Picnic tables and benches are available. Car parking, too. Parents, you can help to improve this article by uploading some photos, Thanks.
near 40 Memorial Avenue, Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Small playground by the Brickmakers Creek, across the Lawrence Hargrave Road is Warwick Farm Public School. Unfenced, unsheltered. There is a playhouse with abacus, a slide, stepping stones and a rock wall. Benches beside.
near 102 Lawrence Hargrave Road, Warwick Farm NSW 2170, Australia