Playground:Scottsdale Circuit Playground, West Hoxton NSW
Address: near 19 Scottsdale Circuit
West Hoxton NSW 2171
Located on Scottsdale Circuit. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Suitable for toddlers. The play elements incl. Stand on spinner, toddler slide, bigger slide, bridge, sliding pole, monkey bars, climbing net, climbing wall, abacus, shop front. Open grass beside. Benches at the side.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on the Ringarooma Circuit in West Hoxton. It is unfenced and unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. There is a climbing frame set for older kids, has a wooden bridge, slide, poles, various monkey bars, flying fox and abacus. Also, there is a baby and a senior swing. Surrounded with big grassed spaces, good for the littlies to run around and kick the ball. The bench is available.
near 5 Ringarooma Circuit, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- The Glendevie Park Playground is located on Glandevie Street in West Hoxton. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered and soft fall grounded. You can find a play unit with slide, wooden bridge, poles, abacus, flying fox and two spring riders. There are few benches for sitting and a sheltered picnic table.
near 1 Glendevie Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- This playground is located on the Pacific Palms Circuit in Hoxton Park. It is partially fenced, partially shaded by trees, soft fall grounded and suitable for toddlers. You can find a small play unit with slide, ladder, climbing net, and also, stand on spinner. Surrounded with some grass and bench is available.
near 38 Pacific Palms Circuit, Hoxton Park NSW 2171, Australia
- Accessed from Riddell St also from Gladstone Cl. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. There are trees around and some grass. The play equipment: fort with two lookouts, steering wheel, abacus, sliding pole, toddler slide, spiral pole.
near 5 Riddell Street, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- This simple local playground is set on Bellata Pl. It's unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, suitable for toddlers, best for younger kids. The toy equipment incl. a baby and a senior swing, also a small play unit with slide, bridge and few climbers. Bench at the side. Open grassy spaces beside.
near 11 Bellata Place, Hinchinbrook NSW 2168, Australia
- This playground is located on Greenway Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a big play system with monkey bars, a bridge and a set of swings.
22 Greenway Drive, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia
- This well equipped playground is located on the Truscott Avenue in Middleton Grange. It is unfenced and partially shaded by trees. There is a big play system with slides, climbing nets, climbing wall, flying fox, a bridge and some other elements for climbing. And there are two stand on spinners. You can find the bench under natural shade and walk path, too.
near 9 Travis Street, Middleton Grange NSW 2171, Australia
- The Grimson park is located on Twentyseventh Avenue in Hoxton. It is unfenced and shady with nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. You can find a baby and a senior swing, spring rider and stand on spinner. There is a large grassy area, good for ball games or even to fly kites.
near 6 Twentyseventh Avenue, West Hoxton NSW 2171, Australia