Playground:Seaforth Oval Playground, Seaforth
Address: near LOT 2710 Wakehurst Parkway
Garigal National Park
Seaforth NSW 2092
This shaded playground is located on the Wakehurst Parkway in Seaforth. The playground is unfenced and best suited for the older kids. There are modern and challenging play equipment with slide, climbing net, bridge, set of swing and some other elements. There are a basketball half court and large oval. There are plenty picnic tables and BBQ. Near to the playground you can find water and walk track.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set at Bligh Park, located on Alto Avenue in Seaforth. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There is slide with ladder, mini boat with seat and a baby and a senior swing. Nice little playground.
near LOT 352 Alto Avenue, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Fromelles Avenue. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find two set of swings (themed swings for smaller kids and a regular one) in one area. At a second area you can find a see-saw, a climbing tower, a sliding pole, a fort with a slide and a climbing net. All equipment is placed on a softfall area.At the side of the park you can find two picnic areas. Gret playground for small and bigger kids. Around the park you can find a bike track.
61 Baranbali Ave, Seaforth NSW 2092, Australia
- This playground is based on Woolgoolga Street and Taree Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. This challenging park is divided into two parts and it is adapted for pre school and primary school kids. First area includes: one fort with slide and a set of swings. Second area includes: one fort with slide, a climbing net and two merry go rounds. Around the park you can find some seating area. Whole equipment is based on a softfall area. Ushaded picnic tables are available as well. Families can also enjoy a bike path and a basketball hoop around this park sorrounded by beautiful nature.
near 36 Woolgoolga St, North Balgowlah NSW 2093, Australia
- This playground is located on Starkey Street inside Starkey Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment here: a set of swings and a slide.
165 Starkey St, Killarney Heights Nueva Gales del Sur 2087, Australia
- This playground is set on Shannon Avenue at Shannon Reserve. It is unfenced and naturally shaded. Basic toy equipment can be found here: A set of swings and a spring rider. Toy equipment is set on a softfall.
13 Shannon Ave, Killarney Heights Nueva Gales del Sur 2087, Australia
- This fenced and shaded playground is located on Sir Riden Cutler Memorial Drive. This park is located at a water front. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a set of swings and a spring rider. All equipment is located on a softfall area. There are also some picnic tables,seating and toilets around the park. Parking is available at the side of the park.
Sir Roden Cutler Vc Memorial Dr, Allambie Heights NSW 2100, Australia
- This playground is located on Donegald Road inside Donegald Reserve. It is unfenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes one slide and a set of swings.
near 14 Donegal Rd, Killarney Heights NSW 2087, Australia
- This playground is located on Tottenham and Woodvine Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. Basic toy equipment can be found: a set of swings and a slide.
Corner of Tottenham and Woodbine St, North Balgowlah NSW 2093, Australia