Address: Corner of Marian Street and Culworth Avenue, Killara New South Wales 2071
Selkirk Park is complitely shaded playground (by trees), located at the corner of Marian Street and Culworth Avenue, Killara. Are is mostly fenced, gaps only at the corner of the streets. There are hanging see-saw, slide, see-saw, climbing net, two swings (one baby). Parents can enjoy at two picnic tables and some benches. Just along Marian Street on the right there is Marian Post office, Street Cafe, The Crewel Gobelin and National trust shop.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Ibbitson Park is located at the corner of Wolseley Road to railway line, Lindfield. It's a nice shaded playground, surrounded by bushes and trees. Children can play on two slides for toddlers and preschool children, toddler see-saw, two swings (one baby) and a spiral slide. Parents can park at the end of the street. There are two benches for them in the park.
Corner of Wolseley Road to railway line, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Paddy Pallin Reserve playground is located between 40 - 44 Provincial Road, Lindfield. There is one swing. Local mums please take a camera next time you visit the park and update the article, thank you.
Between 40 - 44 Provincial Road, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Killara Park is located at the corner of Rosebery and Springdale Rd, Killara. It is perfect for preschool children. Area is complitely shaded by trees, not fenced. Children can play on two swings (one baby) and a big fort with different things, including stairs, slide, spiral stairs. There is also a chess table and lots of parking spaces by the street.
Corner of Rosebery and Springdale Rd, Killara, New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Rosedale Road Playground is set near number 2 Rosedale Rd in a nice suburban area, divided from the street by trees and a fence. There are two forts, connected by a rope bridge with slides and stairs. There are also two spring riders and a swing and a couple of sitting areas for parents (some shaded by trees). Next to the playground there are four tennis courts. Parking is available on the side of the street. Please take a few photos and upload them here to improve this article.
near 2 Rosedale Rd, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia
- Killara Park Tennis Courts playground is located near 1 Koola Ave, Killara. It is fully fenced area, partially shaded by trees. There are two sheltered picnic tables and a drinking fountain. Children can play on see-saw for three children, slide with climbing net and two swings (one baby). Behind the playground are two tennis courts.
near 1 Koola Ave, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Princes Park / Primula Oval is located at the crossroad of Dorman Cres and Primula St, Lindfield. There are two swings (one baby), spring rider, spiral slide, single pole see-saw, monkey bar and spider web. Behind the playgroud is an open area. There are two benches and a picnic table. Toilets are located next to the playground.
crossroad of Dorman Cres and Primula St, Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Ticket of Leave Park is located between Coronga Crescent and behind 55 - 65 Fiddens Wharf Road, Killara. Sorry no photos, but can you take a camera when you visit and update this article for the next family - thanks.
Between Coronga Crescent and behind 55 - 65 Fiddens Wharf Road, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara, there is a large area. There are tennis court, two playgrounds and a large open area. Children can play on slide and swing. There is sheltered area by the tennis court.
Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia