Playground:Seymour Park, Moss Vale
Address: 29 Lovelle Street
Moss Vale NSW 2577
This playground is located on Lovelle Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a monkey bar, a spring rider, a see-saw and a set of swings. This place counts with unsheltered picnic tables and toilet facilities.
Go Civic Centre Elizabeth St Moss Vale NSW 2577
(02) 4868 0888
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located on Monterey Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a forti with two slides and a set of swings. At the side you can find an unsheltered picnic table.
10 Monterey Avenue, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This small playground is located on Yarrawa Street inside Yeo Park. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide.
41 Yarrawa Street, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- The Corlette Park is located on Railway Street in Moss Vale. the playground is fully fenced, unsheltered. Basic toy equipment can be found: fort with slide, ladder, shop front, abacus. For a few meters away you will find tennis courts. Car parking, too.
near LOT 1 Railway Street, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This playground is set at Bevan Badgery Park, located on Kirkham Street in Moss Vale. The park is fenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is a chain bridge, pommel step bridge and climbing frame. The park facilities include an oval, picnic tables and public toilets. Car parking, too.
near LOT 3 Kirkham Street, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This basic playground is set at Acacia Park, located on Merrett Drive in Moss Vale. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. There is fort with slide, climbing wall, climbing frame, a baby and a senior swing, spring rider. There are some picnic tables and plenty of grass to run around and kick the ball, also to put down a picnic rug and enjoy.
near LOT 21 Merrett Drive, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- The Dengate Crescent Park is located on Dengate Crescent in Moss Vale. There is play unit with slide, tunnel, abacus, noughts and crosses, poles. There is a picnic table for parents to sit and relax. Lovely local playground.
near 2 Dengate Crescent, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- There is an unfenced and unsheltered playground on Willow Drive. It is suitable for younger kids. The play elements includes: fort with slide, ladder, parallel bars, log roll, monkey bar, chin up bar, climbing mat, tunnels, bridge, spiral pole, sliding pole, spring rider, IX OX, ABACUS and some other toys. There are benches, picnic tables and sheltered eating area. The big grassy area is perfect for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing.
near 33 Willow Dr, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia
- This playground is located on Willow Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play sytem with a slide, a spring rider and a monkey bar.
35 Willow Drive, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia