Playground:Shannon Reserve Surry Hills
Address: near 35 Richards Lane
Surry Hills NSW 2010
This small but cute playground is set at Shannon Reserve between Richards Lane and Crown St. Unfenced, unsheltered, shady by trees. There is a set of swings and a play system with bridge, slide, sliding poles and climbing frames. There are shady trees, benches for relax and some grassy spaces for the littlies to run a round. You can find market and restaurants nearby on Crown St. There are bus stops, make this park easily accessible. Nice, lovely place for some afternoon relax and fun.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This pretty cool and interesting playground is situated on the corner of Lansdowne Street and Marlborough St at Ward Park, Surry Hills. Partially fenced, shady by trees. There are two play areas, one for older kids with a big rope climbing tower, a cool flying fox and mini skate park. The other play area has a slide, bridge, small climbing net, balance ring, stand on spinner. Also a basketball half court is available for a few meters from the play area. There are some benches for the parents and a grassy space what is good for kids to play together some sports and ball games. Great and fun place with cool activities.
near 26 Lansdowne Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
- Playground is divided into two parts, half is grassy and the other half (which includes toys) has rubber flooring. Toys are sliding pole, playhouse and fort with slide. There are a couple of toys in the middle of playground. Parking lot is on the other side.
near 72 Boronia Street, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- There are two childrens playgrounds set in a beautiful open park with great views. Kids can play on basketball courts, swings (incl baby), long slides and climbing walls (to reach the slides) and see saw. There's a special sun shaded water play area and a fenced area with three playhouses - air baloon, boat, elephant. A a nice public pool (with kids area) is located beside playground (fee for entry - for more info check http://www.princealfred.org/). Cafe is at pool entrance. Nice park with lots of open area and a few large trees for shade.
near 136-142 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
- This playground is located on Spring Street. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. At the side you can find a picnic table.
11 Spring St, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
- Kids can play on toys like two swings (one baby) and fort with slide and climbing net. Seating is around the playground. Bring kiddy bikes, there's plenty of space.
near 60 Redfern Street, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- This is just a simple playground with basic toys (slide and swings) and a couple of benches. It's nicely shaded by trees but mostly open toward the street.
40 Douglas St, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
- This playground is located on Neild Avenue. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a see-saw, a set of swings, a climbing net,a spring rider,a sliding pole and stepping stones. All equipment is set on a softfall area. At the side of the playground you can find some benches.
17 Neild Ave, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
- Here are two playgrounds, southern one is for toddlers (9am-6pm, 2-6 year olds), northern one for bigger kids. Toddlers will can play on two playhouses, slide, spring riders and see-saw. Bigger kids will enjoy climbing toys (nets), fort with slide and sliding poles. They're both sun shaded and fenced. Playgrounds are located next to a large shopping and entertaining area. Parking is available in multistory Fox Studio parking first 2 hours free (check below for more info). There are still a few other paid kids fair like activities most weekends and school holidays (check below). Plenty of food and other stuff to explore in the area. The Entertainment Quarter in Moore Park is a place for every child to have fun. Just pick one of the many things they offer (http://www.eqmoorepark.com.au/Whats-On/Activities-For-Kids/): Animal Farm Wednesdays from 9.30am-1.30pm and Saturdays from 10am-2pm, and now at the EQ Sunday Markets 10am-2pm. Cost: $5 entry.It is suitable for little and BIG kids who LOVE animals! Monkey Mania Open 7 days a week. It offers play equipment for 1-12 year olds including jumping castles, kiddies go-karts, dedicated toddler area, cafe and themed party rooms. They also offer Drop'n Shop service for parents who want to drop their children off while they shop (for max three hours, for kids 5+, cost $25). www.monkeymania.com.au Flymotion - Bungy Trampoline & Bubbles of Fun Open Wednesday, Saturdays & Sundays and everyday of the School Holidays (weather permitting) from 10am-4pm. They are $10 each for 4 mins. www.flymotion.com.au Planet Entertainment - Jumping Castles Open Wednesday, Saturdays & Sundays and everyday of the School Holidays (weather permitting) from 10am-4pm. They cost $5 for 10 mins, $10 for 20mins, $15 for 1 hour or $20 for an unlimited day pass on both jumping castles for 1 hour. www.planetentertainment.com.au Plaster Painting Studios A fun activity for all ages open 7 days a week from 10am-5pm. They provide the paint, brushes, smocks, ‘bits to stick on’, glaze and glitter! Prices range from $1-$25. www.plasterpainting.com Strike Bowling Bar Strike EQ features 12 tenpin bowling lanes, laser skirmish arena, private karaoke rooms, as well as pool tables and interactive games. www.strikebowling.com.au Hoyts IMAX Surround sound cinemas, but they also have IMAX® Theatres showing 2D and IMAX® 3D movies. www.hoyts.com.au Skater HQ At Skater HQ they teach kids how to use any of the products that they sell. They offer Inline Skate (Rollerblade Lessons), Skateboard, Longboard, Roller Skate, Unicycle, Heelys shoe, Ripstick, Scooter, Freeline Skate, Xlider and even Ice Skate Lessons if you've got the ice! Group Skateboarding and Inline Skating Lessons for kids and adults take place every Saturday and Sunday. Private Lessons are available most days. www.skaterhq.com.au Brent Street - Petite Performers' Program A fun, safe and high-quality performing arts experience for three to six year olds. www.brentsteet.com.au EQ Choo Choo Train Tour EQ every Saturday & Sunday from 10am-3pm in the Choo Choo Train. $5 per person for a 9 minute ride. Parking: 0-2 hours - FREE 2-3 hours - $6 3-4 hours - $10 4-5 hours - $14 5-6 hours - $18 6 + hours and maximum daily rate and lost ticket $25 Entry after 6pm is at an evening flat rate $7 For special events check pricing on http://www.eqmoorepark.com.au/About-EQ/EQ-Carpark/
122 Lang Road, Moore Park NSW 2021, Australia