Playground:Shore Street Playground, Moruya NSW
Address: near 41-47 Shore Street
Moruya NSW 2537
There is a partially fenced, unsheltered playground on Shore Street. This playground is suitable for younger kids. The equipment has: monkey bar, flying fox, tunnels slide, spiral pole, IX OX and some other toys. There are benches, picnic tables, sheltered eating area, car parking, bike way and toilets. This playground is set beside open water.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a small playground on Ford Street. The play area is unfenced and unsheltered. It is suited for younger kids and for toddlers. The equipment features: baby swing and senior swing. There are benches, picnic tables, sheltered eating area and car parking. The park has nice grassy area, it is good for kids to run, kick the ball or even other games playing. This playground is set beside open water.
near LOT 305 Ford Street, Moruya NSW 2537, Australia
- This playground is set on the beach of the Malua Bay, located on George Bass Drive. It's unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. There is a play system with ladder, 2 slides, flying fox, monkey bar, climbing ropes, wooden bridge, a rope climbing tower and swings including 1 baby swing. You can find an open grassy field for ball games and a waling path/bicycle track at the side. There are car parking and toilets. Also sheltered picnic tables and BBQ, or you can choose a pizza and coffee at Sandy Foot Pizza Cafe. You could spend a nice and funny picnic day with the kids enjoying the sun and the sea.
near 4 Kuppa Avenue, Malua Bay NSW 2536, Australia
- There is a well equipped playground on Beach Road. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The play elements includes: fort with slide, monkey bar, flying fox, bridge, ladder, parallel bars,spiderweb climber, climber rope, climbing net, climbing tower, climbing wall, swing, playhouse, sliding pole, tunnels and some other interesting toys. There are benches, car parking, basketball ring, soccer field and a field for other sports.
near 414 Beach Road, Sunshine Bay NSW 2536, Australia
- This playground is on the Beach Road, there is a beach of the Batemans Bay beside. Unsheltered, partially fenced, suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a climbing tower, swings and baby swings, Merry-Go-Round, a fort with a spiral slide and a set of climbing frames and sliding poles, monkey bar and more entertaining toys. There is a big grassy field for ball games, also a kid bicycle track/walking path. At the side are seats and sheltered picnic tables and a BBQ. You can find some shade behind the trees, too. This reserve has toilet and car parking. You can get some food and drink at the Ra-Cha Thai Restaurant or Batehaven Gourmet Bakery on the Beach Road, also there are hotels and a supermarket Scully's IGA Batehaven nearby. Nothing is missing for a good picnic on the beach enjoying the sea while the kids are playing.
near Edward Road, Batehaven NSW 2536, Australia
- This playground is located on Beach Road. The play area is partially fenced, unsheltered and best suiuted for younger kids. The equipment features: slide, monkey bar, spiral pole, shop front, tunnels, climbing mat, IX OX, spring rider and see saw. There are benches, picnic tables, BBQ, sheltered eating area and car parking. This playground is set beside open water.
near 344 Beach Road, Batehaven NSW 2536, Australia
- This playground accessed off Clyde Street. The play area is unfenced, unsheltered and best suited for younger kids. The equipment features: swing, stand on spinner and various climbing net structures. There is a seat and car parking. The park has little grassy area and some shady trees. This playground is set beside open water.
near Princes Highway, Batemans Bay NSW 2536, Australia
- This playground is at Bar beach on LOT 2 Centenary Drive. It's unfenced, unshelted. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a fort with a bridge, climbing net, spiral sliding pole, steps, tunel slide. There are sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables beside and a sheltered BBQ. Also a big car parking. There is an open grassy area for ball games and a walking and running path/bicycle track. It's a great place to enjoy playing, swimming and picnic with kids on nice&sunny days :)
near LOT 2 Centenary Drive, North Narooma NSW 2546, Australia
- This playground is set at Quota Park on 21 Riverside Drive. There is an open water. It's unfenced, unsheltered. The playground equipment are: 2 swings, 2 spring riders and boat/fort. There is a walking&running path/bicycle track and enough grassy place for ball games. Also you can find sheltered and unsheltered picnic tables and a sheltered BBQ. A car parking is beside. You can grab coffee at Narooma Quarterdeck Marina and have fun with kids enjoying the view of the bay.
near 17 Riverside Drive, Narooma NSW 2546, Australia