Playground:Sibbick St Reserve Playground, Russell Lea
Address: near LOT 1 Russell Street
Russell Lea NSW 2046
The Sibbick St Reserve is located on Russell Street in Russell Lea. It is partially fenced and shady with nice trees. Suitable for toddlers. There are two play houses, two spring riders, a baby and a senior swing. There is a basketball half court for the older kids while the littlies enjoying swinging. Seating are available.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- The Roberts Reserve is located on Crn of Arthur St and Near Noble St, Rodd Point. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. There is a small play unit with slide, ladder, noughts and crosses and shop front, also there is a baby and a senior swing and spring rider. Benches are available under shady trees.
near Arthur St Near Noble St, Rodd Point NSW 2046, Australia
- The playground is located on Wareemba Street. It has a slide, steps, XOX, spring rider and some suspended swinging toy. It has seats around.
near 80 Wareemba Street, Wareemba NSW 2046, Australia
- This small park is surrounded by Blackwall Point Rd, Parkview Rd and Weddle Ave. There is a shaded playground in the middle of the park. The play equipment is set on soft fall underfoot and features slide, clibing frames, monkey bar, sliding pole, bridge, springers, merry go round, swings. Open grass beside. Some trees closby. Benches in the park.
near 77 Parkview Road, Abbotsford NSW 2046, Australia
- The Russel Park is located on Byrne Avenue in Drummoyne. It is unfenced and has nice trees giving some shade. Suitable for toddlers. As toy equipment you can find a play system with slide, climbing net, monkey bar, chain bridge, spring riders and a baby and a senior swing. There are some benches and sheltered eating area with tables. Across the road you can find a bay.
near 46 Byrne Avenue, Drummoyne 2046, Australia
- This playground is set in Nield park, located on the Nield Avenue in Rodd Point. The playground is unfenced, unsheltered. Suitable for toddlers. There is slide with ladder and pole, small climbing net with abacus, spring rider and a baby and a senior swing. Also, there is a football court for older kids. Public toilets, cafe and nice view of the water.
near 18 Nield Avenue, Rodd Point NSW 2046, Australia
- The playground is beside Kings Bay in Halliday park, on McGrath Ave Five Dock, beside the water. There is a sidewalk and seats around with some trees and open field. It is fully fenced and shaded, plus there is a shade by some trees.It has soft fall ground. The equipment are: two swings (no baby swing),a see saw, a fort with a slide, two sprig riders, a climbing net plus a climbing toy.There is a seat for parents inside the fence.
near 58 McGrath Avenue, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- There is a cute playground right beside the Early Childhood Centre in Five Dock Park, located on the corner of Park Rd and First Ave. It is fenced, sheltered, soft fall grounded. Best suited for younger kids. The equipment includes a fort with slide, bridge, abacus, climbing frames and more play elements for kids and benches for parents. A big grassy areas and an oval on the other side of the park are great for ball games or even to kite flying. There is a cool skate park for the older kids at this park, a basket half court beside, also tennis and other sports courts on the other side of the park. Nice gardens, flower beds and walk paths make this park more enjoyable. The park is dotted by some covered picnic tables or bring a blanket and lounge in the grass under some nice shady trees. There is a cute rotunda in the middle of the park, too. Superb place, there is something activity for any ages! Also great for relax, read a book or just watch the kids fun play. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 121 First Avenue, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
- This playground is set beside Westpac on Greath North Rd. It is fenced, shaded, surrounded with some trees, suitable for toddlers. There is a fort, slide, climbers and other toys. There are benches around. you can help to make this aerticle better by uploading some photos and details about this playground, thanks.
near 133-155 Great North Road, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia