Playground:Sierra Place Reserve
Address: near 15 Sierra Place
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
This small but lovely playground is set at Sierra Place Reserve on the end of Sierra Place, Baulkham Hills. You can find swings, rocker, spinner and some other elements, best suited for youngers. There are cool bike and walk track into bushland at the reserve. This could be a relaxing and enjoyable experience to walk with the kids under nice trees. You can bring a blanket and pack some snacks for a picnic, there are some grassy spaces. Also sports courts.
You can help to improve this article by uploading some photos.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This challenging playground is located on Baulkham Hills Road inside Col Sutton Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment includes: a fort with slide, a merry go round, a slide and a set of swings. Aditionally to this playground you can find a large open space field, seating, sporting fields and off street parking. Around this park you can find a bike track. Great adventure place for kids and families to enjoy!
near 88 Baulkham Hills Rd, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- There is a cute and very simple playground for the youngers at Chopin Reserve on Chopin St, Seven Hills. The play area is shady by trees. Has two swings, springer and a small fort with slide and climbing elements. Cool bike track is running around, so don't forget the small bikes and rollers. Big grassy areas are great for some ball games to play together. Or to make a picnic on a blanket in the grass snacking some sweets.
near Chopin Street, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- Pied Piper Playground is located on Beethoven Street, Seven Hills, New South Wales. This is not so much a playground as much as a wonderful fairly open natural bushland setting where the kids can around and play in. It has lots of trees therefore it is shaded. The playground is partial fenced with a barricade.
5 Beethoven St, Seven Hills NSW 2147, Australia
- This park is located on Gibbon Road inside Bruce Cole Reserve. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and a monkey bar. Next to this play system there is a set of swings. This reserve offers sheltered picnic areas.
30 Gibbon Rd, Winston Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- Thsi playground is located on Amphitheatre Circuit and Astoria Park Road. It is partially fenced and unshaded. Toy equipment for this playground includes: one fort with two slides. This is a simple but still beautiful park. At the back you can find somr grassy area with some seats. Around this park there is also a bike track. Parking is available at the front of the park.
near LOT 157 Amphitheatre Circuit, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This colourful playground is located on Olympus Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, spiders web, climbing wall and a monkey bar. In the middle of this park there is a sheltered picnic table and next to it there is a set of swings. This park offers tennis courts. Around it you can find a bike track.
near 2 Olympus Street, Winston Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- Thsi nice playground is located on Quintana and Almeria Avenue. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: a fort with a slide, a slide, a spring rider and a set of swings. There is open field area to enjoy and a walk path as well.
78 Quintana Ave, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- This playground is located on Francesco Crescent inside Francesco Crescent Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find: one fort with slide, a spring rider and a monkey bar. Beside this park you can find a basketball court and a cycle/walk path. Good place for large groups and families.
near 60 Francesco Crescent, Bella Vista NSW 2153, Australia