Playground:Simpson Park Playground, Muswelebrook,NSW
Address: near LOT 2 Market St
Muswellbrook NSW 2333
Small playground at lovely Simpson Park wit lots of shady trees around set on Market Street.Unfenced,unsheltered,bike way around for kiddy bikes,skate park or roller skates.Great for walk and relax in this environment.Suitable for abilities.Has toilets,benches,shaded picnic table,bbq,car parking.Toys:chair swing for disabilities,climbing tunnels.The swings is fenced.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is located at Highbrook Park on Ironbark Rd.It is unfenced partially sheltered play area.Big park with open grassy area.Shady trees around.You can find toilets,seats bike path,some covered picnic tables,bbq,car parking.Play equipment includes 2 forts with many climbing frames,flying fox,rope elements,slides,rockers,swings,sliding poles,tunnel slide,velocitron.Nice grasslands what is great for picnic on blanket,so pack some snack.
near 42 Ironbark Rd, Muswellbrook NSW 2333, Australia
- This park is bisected by Gardner Circuit, the northern part has a lovely lake and beautiful natural spaces with walk paths, the southern part of the park also has nice natural spaces and paths, even a picnic area and a playground. The play equipment is set on sand and has sail shade, and includes a toddler slide, a bit bigger slide and a spring rider. For a few meters away there is a huge flying fox. Covered picnic tables, bbq facilities. You can enjoy the nice setting together with kangaroos :)
near 164-184 Gardner Circuit, Singleton Heights NSW 2330, Australia
- Well equipped playground, set on Robinson Way. Unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded, surrounded with big grassy spaces. The play equipment includes baby and senior swing, 2 spring riders, roll log, fort, slide, spiral pole, small tunnel, shop front, parallel bars, flying fox. Benches around. Walk/bike paths across the reserve.
near 28-36 Robinson Way, Singleton Heights NSW 2330, Australia
- This basic playground is set in a beautiful setting! Right under the Heuston Lookout. There is a cute fort, slide, noughts and crosses, steering wheel, shop front, climbing net, spider net climber, 2 monkey bars, balance bridge, and a baby plus a senior swing. Toilets beside and picnic tables under shady trees. It's beautiful place for refresh and it's not far away from the Hunter River with some bush paths on the foreshore.
near 31A Lookout Road, Gowrie NSW 2330, Australia
- This playground is located on Blaxland Ave, right next to the Alroy Oval. There are two play areas, one is shaded and soft fall grounded and has a cute play house with climbing mats and slide, also springer, this area is for younger kids. The another area is for a few meters away, it's unsheltered, soft fall grounded and has monkey bar, climbing wall, flying fox. The oval beside for ball and other games. Benches, picnic table and car parking.
near 88 Blaxland Avenue, Singleton Heights NSW 2330, Australia
- It's a good and nice playground on the White Ave. Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded, surrounded with grass. Suitable for toddlers. The play equipment includes a baby plus a senior swing and a big play system with forts, slides, sliding poles, bridges, ladders, various climbing frames, monkey bar, abacus, shop front, climbing net, spiral pole, noughts and crosses. Walk/cycle path across the park.
near LOT 36 White Avenue, Singleton Heights NSW 2330, Australia
- A good, sheltered playground near Cnr Acacia Circuit and Bridgman Rd. Well equipped one, contains see saw, springer, plenty of climbing frames, swings incl. baby swing, slide, monkey bar, some funky modern elements which could be really interesting for the kids, and more. Next to the playground there is a skate park for older kids. A cycle path nearby. Playing field beside. Toilets, car parking. Picnic tables and bbq facilities.
near Bridgman Road, Hunterview NSW 2330, Australia
- This basic playground is situated on Simpson Terrace. It is unsheltered, unfenced, soft fall grounded, surrounded with grass. There is set of swings and a fort with two lookouts, tunnel slide, wave slide, climbing mat, steps and 2 spring riders. Two benches and a picnic table beside.
near 40 Simpson Terrace, Darlington NSW 2330, Australia