Address: 66 Yarran Rd
Oatley NSW 2223
This park is located on Yarran Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a slide and a set of swings. You can find some seating at the side of this park.
Hurstville City Council
ph: (02) 9330 6222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This small playground is located on Macken Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. There is basic toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. At the side you can find some seating.
36-40 Macken St, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia
- This is just a basic playground with see-saw and fort with slide. There's plenty of area to run around.
between 33-35 Annette St, Oatley Nueva Gales del Sur 2223, Australia
- This delightful, newly upgraded playground situated on the waterfront at Como on Cremona Road, with panoramic views of the Georges River. Unfenced, unsheltered, suitable for toddlers. The play equipment contains a boat-shaped fort with climbing frames, slide, baby and senior swing, 4 seat rocker, and a large rope climb for older children. The playground is surrounded by seats, picnic grounds, BBQ areas and an extensive bike track which runs the whole way around the park. With the nearby (and newly opened) Blackfish Cafe/Restaurant, the Marina Cafe and the Thai Rim Nam restaurant and take-away shop, you don’t need to remember to pack that picnic lunch. There is plentiful off-street parking and the nearby Como Swimming Complex is a seasonal aquatic recreational facility which includes a 20m pool. Best of all…the pool is free! Great park with great playground, sure you and your kids will like it! :) Please help to make better this article by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near 2A Cremona Road, Como NSW 2226, Australia
- This playground is located on Oatley Avenue. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipmnt you can find a fort with two slides and a set of swings at one area. At another area you can find a spring mounted toy and a see- saw. Swings are located on a softfall area. At the side of this park you can find some picnic tables.
54 Oatley Ave, Oatley Nueva Gales del Sur 2223, Australia
- This playground is located on Burke Crescent. It is unfenced and unshaded. You can find basic toy equipment a fort with a slide and a set of swings.
13 Burke Crescent, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia
- This playground is located on Como Parade which is an elevated area. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a climbing net and a climbing wall. At the side you can find a set of swings. Around the park you can find a bike track.
near 37 Como Parade, Como NSW 2226, Australia
- This small but lovely playground is set at Oatley Pleasure Grounds on Annette St, Oatley. Unfenced, unsheltered but shaded by trees. Suitable for toddlers as there is a swing with harness. Furthermore, there is a fort with slide, climbing wall and climbing frames, sliding pole, small tunnel, springer, senior swing and a big net swing for more kids to sit on it and swing together. You can find picnic tables, so don't forget to pack some snacks, especially if you like to bushwalk as there are enjoyable walk paths, sure, you will be hungry. Toilets are available, too. There are benches to chill, even, you can picnic and lounge on a blanket in the grass. The views of Oatley Bay gives nice feel to this park. As the name says it is a pretty pleasurable place, excellent for the family to relax together. Especially will like those who like natural places. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near LOT 20 Annette Street, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia
- This park is located on Oatley Park Avenue and Gungah Bay Road inside Stevens Reserve. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As for toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a spring rider and a play sytem with a rope bridge, ladders and a climbing net. At the side of the park there are two sheltered picnic areas and some seating.
116 Gungah Bay Rd, Oatley NSW 2223, Australia