Playground:Sir Garnet Jackson Reserve Playground,Botany,NSW
Address: near 13 Victoria St
Botany NSW 2019
This playground is set at Sir Garnet Jackson Reserve on Victoria St.It is partially fenced,unsheltered with many shady trees around.There are two play area one is swings only,other has climbing fort with slides,sliding pole,climbing net,bridge,ladder,spinner tower,swings.You can find seats,covered picnic table,bbq,car parking,bike track around the big open grassy area.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This modern and exciting playground is situated at Sir Joseph Banks Park on Livingstone Avenue, Botany. The toy equipment includes a challenging climbing set with climbing wall, ladder, ropes, poles and net, very exciting and crazy see saw, springers, abacus, monkey bar, flying fox, slide, merry go round, huge round swing for more kids, usual swings, wooden fort, slide. There is a covered picnic area. Large grassy spaces are great for more activities ore just to lounge. There is nice environment with tracks for walk and view also nice lakes with birds. Superb place for family picnic, relax and experiences. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos.
near 26 Livingstone Avenue, Botany NSW 2019, Australia
- This playground is located in Todd Reserve on Wentworth Ave, Mascot. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide on one area and a set of swings at another. Nice large open area to run around.
58 Wentworth Ave, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
- L'Estrange Park playground is situated at the corner of King St & Sutherland St. Playground is partly shaded by trees and well fenced from the street. Kids can play on swings, slide and see-saw. For older ones there's a half basketball court a little further along King Street. There's plenty of space for running or playing ball games.
Cnr King St & Sutherland St, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
- There are three spots where sets of swings are standing next to a bench.
LOT 7067 Park Parade, Pagewood NSW 2035, Australia
- This is a park where a couple of swings are set in the middle of the suburbian housing. There's enough space for kids to run around, play ball games. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
behind 58 Park Parade, Pagewood NSW 2035, Australia
- This playground is found in Lauriston Park on Middlemiss Street, Rosebery. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings. At the side of the park you can find two seats. This is a small park with an open space area.
10 Middlemiss St, Rosebery NSW 2018, Australia
- This playground is located on Holden Street. It is fenced and shaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, monkey bar, stepping stones and a set of swings. There is a lot of open field area to enjoy.
cnr of Holden Street & Wild St, Maroubra NSW 2035, Australia
- A large green area is hidden amongst the suburbian houses. There's a big oval shaped ground where kids can run around and play. Beside it are two areas with toys. One has swings and the other one has forts with slide and monkey bar. Around the green is a path where kids can drive their bikes. Please help make this article better and add some photos and comments, thank you
Haig Reserve, Daceyville NSW 2032, Australia