Playground:Sir Warwick Fairfax Dr playground, Harrington Park NSW
Address: near 89A Sir Warwick Fairfax Drive
Harrington Park NSW 2567
Located on Cnr Sir Warwick Fairfax Dr and Cape Banks Dr. It's a well equipped and nice playground. The play equipment includes fort, see saw, slide, various climbers, creative elements, games and panels, bridge, etc. Some equipment is under cover. Bike/walk tracks and grassy rooms around. Benches around. Pretty good place.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a fine playground at Harrison Reserve on Dunlop Avenue, Harrington Park. Unfenced, the part of the play area for the youngers is under roof and it has small fort with slide, some climbing frames and other entertaining elements. The uncovered play area has swings, climbing nets and ropes. There are benches for parents. Also, kids can ride their small bikes on paths in the reserve. On the other side of the reserve there are covered and uncovered picnic tables and a BBQ, too. Little reserve, not to much toys but very lovely place for some family relax.
near 2 Dunlop Avenue, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- This playground is located on Sir Warwick Fairfax Drive. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings, a climbing net a see-saw and a fort with two slides. You can also find three tennis courts,off street parking and sheltered picnic areas.
near Regency Dr, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Simple local playground for younger kids. Unsheltered, unfenced, suitable for toddlers. There is a bay plus a senior swing and a fort with toddler slide, spiral pole and steps. Bench beside. Grass around.
near 24 Hayes Court, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Eastlewood St. Unfenced, partly shady by trees, surrounded with some grass. Baby and senior swing, fort, slide, climbers, shop front.
near 30-32 Somerset Avenue, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Accessed form Denbigh Pl and Carabeely Pl. Unsheltered, unfenced. There are basic toys as climbers, slide, etc. Open grass beside and walk ways. There is a pretty nice rotunda in the middle of the park and picnic tables and bbq beside it. You can help to make this article better by adding some photos and details, thanks :)
near 18 Denbigh Place, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Cnr William Campbell Ave and Boyd Ct. Very simple, there is a set of swings and a springer. Open grass beside and some trees.
near 43 William Campbell Avenue, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Located on Salter Ct. Unsheltered, unfenced. slide, swing, climbing net and monkey bar. Open grass beside and trees nearby. Bench at the side. Nice local reserve.
near 28-30 Salter Court, Harrington Park NSW 2567, Australia
- Narellan Urban Forest Playground is a cool, pretty nice designed, well equipped playground, located on Elyard Street, Narellan. The equipment mostly made of wood and there are pretty colored woodcarvings. There are forts, slides, abacus, noughts and crosses, springers, spinners, interesting play platforms, climbing shapes, walls, nets and frames, bridges, balance ring and more. There are benches, picnic tables with and without cover, Parking and toilets are available near at Town Centre and Narellan Library. There are no BBQs, but you can grab some drink and snacks at fast food restaurants and cafes nearby. A pretty nice and quality place, it would be great fun to take the kids in this cute play land. Parents, you can help to make this article better by uploading some photos on your next visit.
near Elyard Street, Narellan NSW 2567, Australia