Playground:Smith Park Playground, Hamilton North
Address: near 33 Boreas Road
Hamilton North NSW 2292
The playground is located on Boreas Road, NSW. It has a fort, slide, springer, climbing structures, see saw and mini swing . Seats around. Parking is nearby and an open field beside.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This simple playground is set at the District Park in Broadmeadow, located on the corner of Denney St and Curley Rd. It is best suited for younger kids. There is a baby plus a senior swing, a slide with ladder, a 4ways springer and a spinner. Benches around and picnic table. Big open grassy field beside. The park hosts oval, stadium, tennis and volleyball courts, hockey, etc. Car parking and amenities.
near 45 Denney Street, Broadmeadow Új-Dél-Wales 2292, Ausztrália
- Playground offers toys for smaller children. They can run around the grassy, partially shaded area. Parking is along the street (two for disabled), toilets are across the bridge (crossing railway tracks).
Cr of Young St and Lake Road, Waratah NSW 2298, Australia
- This playground is located on Steel Street. It has a swing, slides , fort, spring rider, climbing structure, climbing frame, tunnel. It has seats around. Bike track and a parking is nearby.
near 7A Steel Street, Hamilton NSW 2303, Australia
- This playground had been installed in late 2012. It's a family-friendly area with climbing and swinging toys for children, half basketball court for parents and older children and plenty of grassy area for everyone to enjoy. Picnic tables and BBQ are scattered around the park. Bike path runs all around. There's a bus station near on Maitland Road.
opposite 196-206 Maitland Road, Islington NSW 2296, Australia
- Complitely shaded by trees this small playground offers enough action for smaller children and some sitting area for parents.
at intersection of Lambton Rd and Coolamin Rd, Waratah NSW 2298, Australia
- This small playground is located on Wyong Road. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a set of swings, a slide and a spring rider. At the side you can find one seat.
- This playground is located on Womboin Road. It has a fort, slide, swing and some climbers. Big grassy spaces around.
near 130 Womboin Road, Lambton NSW 2299, Australia
- This playground is located on Baker Street. It is unfenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide and two spring riders. All equipment is set on a softfall area.