Playground:Solander Pl Playground, Mt Annan NSW
Address: Cnr Solander Pl and Brown Pl
Mount Annan NSW 2567
Lovely fenced park. Located on Cnr Solander Pl and Brown Pl. Shady by trees. There are seating around and walk paths. The playground is best for younger kids. There is a train play unit with climbers, slide, noughts and crosses, tunnel. Springer beside.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Partly fenced, good equipped playground on Dianella Pl near Mt Anna Dr. Unsheltered but surrounded with shady trees. There are forts, various climbers, slides, sliding poles, bridges, springers, swings, etc. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Bike/walk path through the reserve. Benches around. Car parking.
near 25 Dianella Place, Mount Annan NSW 2567, Australia
- Australian Botanic Garden on Mount Annan displays over 4000 of exotic plants unknown to the rest of the world, set in 416 hectares of hills and lakes (http://www.rbgsyd.nsw.gov.au/annan, Phone: 02 4634 7900) With over 2000 plant species and animals it is a great place for families to get to know nature first hand. The playground includes flying fox, swings and play system for little ones, sheltered from the sun with sun roof. There are many picnic tables around so make yourself comfortable while youngsters play. If arriving by car notice changed traffic conditions at the entrance to the Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan - http://www.rbgsyd.nsw.gov.au/annan/your_visit#get Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
Caley Drive, Mount Annan NSW 2567, Australia
- Very nice playground, set at very nice place, by the lake. Accessed off Adriana Lane, near Mt Anna Dr. It's fenced from the water, unshaded, based on colorful rubber soft fall surface. The play equipment include a big rope climbing net tower, 3 stand on spinners, 3 spring riders, supernova, bay and senior swing, slide for younger kids and some other toys. Big spicnic shelter beside, tables, bbq facilities. Also, a basketball half court. Off street car parking right there, also, you have two smaller car parks nearby. Bus stops nearby on Mt Anna Dr. There are very nice and good walk paths and boardwalks around the lake through the reserve. Pretty nice place for refreshing.
near 4 Adriana Lane, Mount Annan NSW 2567, Australia
- Birriwa Reserve is a quiet and big playground, located away from the street and housing. Younger children can play on swings, spring rider, fort with slide and monkey bars, spring riders and see-saw. At the same time older ones (or parents) can enjoy a game of tennis or basketball. There's plenty of space for running around, playing any kind of ball games or driving bikes on the path. A couple of picnic tables are near by so you can make this a whole family excursion. Shame there's no shade.
near 14 Fitzpatrick Road, Mount Annan NSW 2567, Australia
- Small local playground, accessed off the end of Wright Place. Unsheltered, unfenced. There are two swings, a slide and springer. Set by the bike track. Some grass around and trees. You can help to make this article better by uploading some photos, thanks.
near 12 Wright Place, Narellan Vale NSW 2567, Australia
- Sedgwick Reserve is a large playground with so many toys children won't know what to do first. With many slides, swings, slimbing net and more it's the perfect place to spend your afternoon. There are two sheltered picnic tables near by. The playground is fenced and partly shaded. Please help make this article better for other parents by taking and uploading a handful of photos when you visit, thanks
opposite 18-20 Currans Hill Drive, Currans Hill NSW 2567, Australia
- Unsheltered, unfenced. There are trees around. Swings, slide and springer. Some grass for ball games.
near 27 Maddison Court, Narellan Vale NSW 2567, Australia
- Unfenced, unsheltered, soft fall grounded. Has baby and senior swing, stand on spinner, slide, sliding pole and climbing net. Basketball half court beside. Some grassy space. Bike/walk paths and benches. Some trees.
near 1 Parkside Court, Currans Hill NSW 2567, Australia