Address: Wisemans Ferry Road
Spencer NSW Australia
This playground is located on Wisemans Ferry Road. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a play system with a slide, a climbing net and a monkey bar. Next to it you can find another monkey bar with a climbing net. There is wheelchair access.
Gosford City Council
ph: (02) 4325 8222
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- This playground is set on Glenworth Valley Road in a really natural environment. It is unfenced, sheltered by sail. The equipment includes metal climbing net, rope spider climbing net, climbing wall, spring riders, fort with slide, fireman's pole. There is a basket court. You can find picnic tables and car parking.
27-29 Glenworth Valley Road, Wendoree Park NSW 2250, Australia
- This park is located on Dangar Road at a foreshore area. It is fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find a themed fort with a slide and a spring rider and a merry go round. Behind the themed fort you can see another fort with a slide. All equipment is placed on a softfall area. This place also offers sheltered picnic tables and access to yacht club. Nice water front area to explore with netted swimming area. There are change rooms and toilets nearby and cafe just up the street.
9 Dangar Road, Brooklyn NSW 2083, Australia
- This park is located on Bujwa Bay Road, Cowan. It is unfenced, unshaded and inside Cowan Oval. As toy equipment you can find a fort with a slide, a set of swing and a see-saw. This place offers sheltered picnic tables and is near a large oval, let on lovely bushland.
29 Park Road, Cowan NSW 2081, Australia
- This pleasant playground is down at Berowra Waters on the western side of the ferry. The playground has a boat theme and some good climbing. There is a sheltered area for parents to sit. Grab some lunch or a drink from the cafe and enjoy a picnic on the grass beside the water. There are toilets in the large car park. On weekends this area can be busy with people out enjoy their boats for just going for a pleasant drive.
near 130 Bay Road, Berowra Waters NSW 2082, Australia
- This playgoround is located at the beginning of Patonga Caravan & Camping Area, next to two tennis courts. With a giant spaceball climbing tower for older ones and play system shaped in a form of a ship with slides and swings for younger ones, it is a perfect place for children of all ages. There are a couple of BBQs down the road and some picnic tables so there's no reason not the spend here the whole day and enjoy the place. Open water - Brisk Bay is not far away.
Bay Street, Patonga Caravan & Camping Area Patonga NSW 2256, Australia
- This is a nice playground for smaller kids. There are baby swing and a couple of spring riders at the front. Than there's a large fort with two slides, climbing wall with plastic rings, climbing net and also a climbing pole. Sheltered picnic tables are beside the playground. If you want to play ball games there's a lot of green area around.
near 38 Hillcrest Road, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia
- This playground is located on Patonga Drive. It is partially fenced and unshaded. As toy equipment you can find two sets of swings. This park is located at a foreshore area. You can also find some picnic tables and some parking.
Patonga Drive, Patonga NSW Australia
- Small Playground in a residential area with a slide on a ford and a spring rider. Foot path leads through open parkland to Mary Wall Cres. Simple but pleasent
Between 10 and 14 Richards Close, Berowra NSW 2081, Australia