Playground:St Andrews Forest
Address: Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara New South Wales 2071
Behind 80 - 82 Spencer Road, Killara, there is a large area. There are tennis court, two playgrounds and a large open area. Children can play on slide and swing. There is sheltered area by the tennis court.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Honeysuckle Creek Reserve / Bowes Avenue Reserve is located at the corner of Bowes and Gurin Avenues, Killara. There is a slide, two spring riders, swing and one bench for parents. Playground is not fenced. It is complitely shaded by trees.
Corner of Bowes and Gurin Avenues, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Ticket of Leave Park is located between Coronga Crescent and behind 55 - 65 Fiddens Wharf Road, Killara. Sorry no photos, but can you take a camera when you visit and update this article for the next family - thanks.
Between Coronga Crescent and behind 55 - 65 Fiddens Wharf Road, Killara New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Jinker's Green playground is located between 31 - 33 Charles Street, West Lindfield. The playground is reachable from two streets - Charles Street and 6 Montreal Av. Children can play on spring rider, long slide, see-saw. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAMERA WITH YOU ON YOUR NEXT VISIT TO THE PARK AN ADD DATA, THANK YOU
between 31 - 33 Charles Street, West Lindfield NSW 2071, Australia
- Bandalong Reserve is located opposite 21 Bandalong Ave, West Pymble. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw and climbing toy with nets and poles.
opposite 21 Bandalong Ave, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Pee Wee Park is a fenced playground, located at 37 Kiparra Street, Pymble. Children can play on slide, two swings, monkey bar and spring rider. There is enough open area for children to run around and play ball games.
near 37 Kiparra St, West Pymble New South Wales 2073, Australia
- Queen Elizabeth Reserve is located between Bradfield Road and opposite 25 - 29 Edmund Street, West Lindfield. It's a very big playground. There are junior cycle track, climbing tower, two swings (one baby), flying fox, slide and climbing nets. There is a slide an two spring riders on the other side of the tennis courts. Between the playgrounds and an open area are toilets. Parents can enjoy in the shade of four sheltered ares with picnic tables or playing tennis at four tennis courts. Parking spaces are available along Edmund Street and at the parking lot with entrance from Bradfield Road. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE UPDATE THE ARTICLE ABOUT THE PLAYGROUND AREA AT THE BACK OF SHELTERED PICNIC TABLES, THANK YOU
Between Bradfield Road and opposite 25 - 29 Edmund Street, West Lindfield New South Wales 2070, Australia
- Albert Drive Playground is located in the middle of Saint Crispens Green. It is accessible from the northern part of the street (near 15 Albert Dr). There is only a big slide (too high for smaller children) and a see-saw. Open area around it is suitable for ball games. All of the area is fenced, either by fence or by private houses.
Between 16 - 22 Albert Drive, Killara, New South Wales 2071, Australia
- Gordon Glen playground is set near 50-52 Dumaresq St, Gordon. Playground is not fenced. It is suitable for preschoolers. It has a slide, swing, see-saw. there is also a bench for parents.
near 50-52 Dumaresq St, Gordon New South Wales 2072, Australia