Playground:St Ives Showground
Address: St Ives Showground 450 Mona Vale Road, St Ives NSW 2075
St Ives Showground is a large area on both sides of the road. There are many picnic sites and BBQs, toilets are on site. Area is fenced toward the road.
Children can play on a couple of playgrounds that are mostly shaded by trees. There are two swings, a set of forts with slides..
Parking is available on a large parking area.
Sorry there is no photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit - thanks.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden (Lambert's Clearing) is located at LOT 575 Mona Vale Road, St Ives. There are two swings (one baby), large fort with stairs and slides, spring rider. Parents can go for a walk on the trails around the area or enjoy at the picnic shelter with BBQ. Toilets are available. LOCAL MUMS PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA NEXT TIME YOU VISIT AND UPDATE THE DATA, THANK YOU!
LOT 575 Mona Vale Rd, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Blackburn Street Reserve is located at the corner of Blackburn Street and Acron Road, St Ives. There are two swings (one baby), slide and a bench.
corner of Blackburn Street and Acron Road, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Hassell Park is located at 352 Mona Vale Road, between Mawson and Palm Streets, St Ives. There are see-saw, spiral slide, spring rider and swing. Parents can go to Massage Direct 2 U, Caltex St Ives, Nando's St Ives or just seat on one of two benches beside the playground.
352 Mona Vale Road, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Caley's Common / Greenvalley Avenue Reserve is located at 20 Greenvalley Avenue, St Ives. There are two swings (one baby), see-saw and a climbing tower. Two benches are near by.
20 Greenvalley Avenue, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Athena Avenue Reserve is located opposite 30 Athena Avenue, corner of Hayle Street, St Ives. There are climbing tower, single pole see-saw, spring rider, up-side down see-saw, benches and a picnic table.
Opposite 30 Athena Ave, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Willis Avenue Reserve is located at 14 Willis Avenue , St Ives. This is mostly a shaded area with enough grass area around it so children can run around. Children can play on two swings (one baby) and a slide. A bench is situated behind the playground.
14 Willis Ave, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
5 Anembo Rd, Duffys Forest NSW 2084, Australia
- A very simple playground with a set of two swings. Please help make this article better and add some photos and data, thank you
10 Anembo Rd, Duffys Forest NSW 2084, Australia