Playground:St Ives Village Green Bushland
Address: near 15 Memorial Ave
St Ives NSW 2075
St Ives Village Green Bushland is fronting Memorial Avenue in bushland area behind St Ives Village Green, St Ives.
Children can play on two swings (one baby) while parents sit on a bench.
ph: (02) 9424 0000
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- St Ives Village Green / William Cowan Oval playground is located near skate park at St Ives Village Green, St Ives. Next to it are two open fields for ball games and a couple of tennis courts. Children can play on two swings (one baby), see-saw, monkey bar, spring rider. Benches are set around the area. Many parking spaces are available across the Village Green Parade, in front of a shopping centre (McDonald's, Woolworths, Tattlers Cafe).
near Village Green Parade, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Putarri Avenue reserve playground is located at the corner of Putarri Avenue and Rosedale Road, St Ives. It has a slide, two swings (one baby), spring rider and see-saw. There are two benches for parents, located in the shade.
Corner of Putarri Avenue and Rosedale Road, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Memorial Avenue Reserve is located at 59 Memorial Avenue, St Ives. Children can play on fort with slide, two swings (one baby) and climbing tower. There are a couple of benches for parents and a large open area for ball games.
near 57-61 Memorial Ave, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Yarrabung Road Reserve is located next to 12 Yarrabung Rd, St Ives. It's a nice fenced and partly shaded playground. Children can play on two single pole merry-go-rounds, slide and two swings (one baby). There's one bench beside the playground.
near LOT 13 Yarrabung Rd, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Willis Avenue Reserve is located at 14 Willis Avenue , St Ives. This is mostly a shaded area with enough grass area around it so children can run around. Children can play on two swings (one baby) and a slide. A bench is situated behind the playground.
14 Willis Ave, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- The Mall Park (St Ives Chase Playground) is located next to shops at 158 Warrimoo Avenue, St Ives. There are fort with stairs and slide for little ones, two swings (one baby) and smaller open area for ball games and running. Amongst the shops next door are Warrimoo Woodfire Pizza and Salon St. Ives. Parking is available in front of the shops.
158 Warrimoo Ave, St Ives Chase NSW 2075, Australia
- Melaleuca Park is located at 47 Melaleuca Drive, St Ives. There are single pole see-saw, two swings (one baby) and one bench.
47 Melaleuca Dr, St Ives NSW 2075, Australia
- Kent Playing Field is located at the south end of Kent Road, east end of Chester Road, Turramurra. Playground is located next to two tennis courts and an open field. Children can play on two swings, slide. Toilets are near by. Sorry there is no photo, can you please take some photos and upload them on your next visit and add the missing toys - thanks.
near 3 Kent Rd, Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia