Playground:St James Park
Address: near 2 Wood Street
Hawthorn VIC 3122
The playground is located on Wood Street in Hawthorn. St James Park itself is very beautiful, it's large, with lawns and tree-lined pathways. The park is unfenced, unsheltered but shaded by nice trees. The play equipment is mainly wooden and has fort with slide, bridge, tunnel, abacus and bridge. There is a climbing set with monkey bar, flying fox, spiral slide, fireman's poles, chain bridge and climbing net. Also you can find swings, including baby swings and horse spring rider for littlies. The park features a bowling club, large oval and pacific tower. You can relax on benches under shady trees. There is a car parking, too. Excellent place for relaxing walks and spend some play time there with the littlies.
Your Feedback & Rating
Other Nearby Playgrounds
- There is a picnic spot and playground on the foreshore of the Yarra River, located between Creswick and Muir Streets. Please, help to improve this playground by adding details and photos of this good family place, thanks :)
near 42 Creswick Street, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Australia
- This basic playground is found on Mason St. It's unfenced, unsheltered but shady by few trees around. There are 2 slides, swings, climbing frames and some other usual elements. Open grass beside for ball and other games. Picnic table beside the play area under shady trees.
near 72-74 Mason Street, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Australia
- This well equipped playground is on Smart Street. It's partially fenced, suitable for toddlers, shady by some trees. It has seats, has tables, is near a bikepath, so bring your bike for the path that surrounds the park, as well as the big play oval next-door. Tables and seat on the perimeter and two sets of swings provides ample rest areas. Small fries have a slide, mushrooms to climb up on or for stepping and a teacup to enjoy. Also there is a giant play system with large climbing rope net, fireman's pole, slide and bridge. And there are more entertaining elements. Great place, endless play for the kids and just relax for the parents!
near 2 Smart Street, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Australia
- This playground is located on 1 Mason St,Hawthorn,Victoria.Best suited for pre schooler kids.It is fenced ,unsheltered .The equipment are:swing,slide,tower,sliding pole,climbing net,sand pit .The park has a nice grassy field and shady trees.There is a bike tracks,car parking and garbage bin.
near 1 Mason Street, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Australia
- At the end of Fashoda Street there is a small local park with a lovely playground, in Hawthorn. The play area is shaded by trees, unfenced, soft fall grounded. The play equipment has a fort, monkey bar, flying fox, spiral and regular slide, noughts and crosses, baby and senior swing, merry go round and spring rider. Some grassy space beside is good for ball games and run around. Picnic tables are dotted about amongst the lovely trees.
near 4 Spencer Street, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Australia
- This playground is set in Morang Reserve on Morang Road. It is partially fenced, unsheltered, shady by some trees, suitable for toddlers. The equipment includes 1 baby plus 1 senior swing, rope climbing tower, merry-go-round, see saw, flying fox, monkey bar and a fort with smaller and bigger slides, short tunel and climbing frames. There are seats and picnic tables at the side. A bike/run track is running beside toward the park. Alos, there is some grassy place, good for ball games. Nice place, great for an afternoon fun and relax.
near 65 Morang Road, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Australia
- This playground is beside the Yarra River on River Street. It is unfenced, shaltered by sails, suitable for toddlers. There is a bike path around the play area and running foward the river. The toy equipment includes 1 baby plus 1 senior swings, 3 slides, bridge, flying fox, monkey bar and spring rider. It is set in a pretty nice environment, you can relax and enjoy the green view while the kids are running and jumping and climbing... :)
near 5 River Street, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia
- This playground is set at Grace Park, located on Hilda Crescent in Hawthorn. It is unfenced, unsheltered and suitable for toddlers. You can find wooden play structure with fort, slide, abacus, bridge, climbing net, climbing wall, flying fox, merry go round and some other toys. There are benches under natural shade. Tennis courts and basketball half court are available. Walk/bike paths,too. Car parking right there. There is a train line, so kids will also enjoy watching the trains.
near Hilda Crescent Hawthorn VIC, Australia